Friday, November 23, 2012

Tokyo Tower

Usually I like to mixed and match patterned paper, but for today, I challenged myself to use as much Glitz Design's products on this layout as possible, 


here's the list of the paper I used from Glitz Design


Love Nest block paper
Hoopla Pipework
Love Nest floral




because both sides of the patterned paper are so pretty, it actually gives me 5 different beautiful paper to used here in this layout, just in case you wonder why 5 and not 6, well, the base paper is 12x12, I have to sacrifice the back of that paper.



I also used the Glitz Design Pretty in Pink paper pad to make lots of these soft pink flowers






not forgetting my all time favorite Glitz Design Fancy Frames rub-ons


photo is Tokyo Tower in Japan, I need to show those picture soon don't I?



I am linking this layout to the challenge over at




22 comments:

Anonymous said...

a wonderful LO! Did you made the flowers yourself?
Hello from Elma

Unknown said...

~This is gorgeous Kirsty! Love all the flowers. Is that the tower that looks a bit like the Eiffel tower?
Have a lovely day.
Hugs xx

UlrikaT said...

Ohh, this is just so beautiful! Absolutely lovely photo!

Shahrul Niza said...

WOW!!. Gorgeous LO!!. The roses are amazing!!. I can't get over them :). Stunning photo when you framed the tower with roses, is this the famous Tokyo's eiffel tower?. Hugs.

Ros Crawford said...

Lovely Kirsty ...such pretty flowers

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww!! This is GORGEOUS!! I love love love love that photo, the flowers and the amazing fussy cutting!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

wow, what a gorgeous layout, Kirsty! Those papers are so soft and elegant, and I just adore the pretty framework you created for that photo. Your handmade flowers are just amazing, too!

Martina said...

Love your Glitz Korsty! Have a sparkly weekend with lots of FUN!

Unknown said...

Really love your flowers galore Kirsty, looking good!
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

I love your card Kirsty, it's delicate and very touchable!
Happy weekend!!

Anonymous said...

WOW gorgeous page Kirsty!!! I love all those flowers and soft colors :-)

Lynnda said...

BEautiful layout Kirsty... Happy thanksgiving.... hugs...xoxo

Yasmin said...

Wow!!! Soo pretty!! Looove Glitz papers! :) Thanks for visiting my blog :)

yyam said...

So pretty! Love your blooms! :)

sandi said...

This is just beautiful! Love the floers....so pretty!

Glenda Atkins said...

So gorgeous and love the Tokyo Tower picture you've used. The flowers are striking, love how they frame the picture. wow!
hugs
glenda.

Unknown said...

Lovely LO. Beautiful flowers and wonderful layers.

Lynette Jacobs said...

Very, very pretty. I love your blooms.

lauren bergold said...

oooooooooh! such total GORGEOUSNESS in every single detail! also makes me realize i haven't MADE 3d "grunge" flowers in ages & as you've proven here so clearly they look AMAZING when assembled from coordinated papers!!! WOW!! ♥

Unknown said...

Amazing page.. I just love all those pretty flowers. Well done my friend.

Hugs~

Sylvia said...

Beautiful layout, Kirsty, love those flowers! Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful!

Lea L. said...

This is beautiful!! Lovely use of the Beautiful Dreamer collection! Thanks for sharing your Glitz love with us!!