Thursday, November 29, 2012

My Happy Book

My daughter Clare used to room-mate with a Korean Girl last year, she is such a sweet girl, when she went back to Korea for summer break, she always bring candies back for me.
The project next is my present for her, called "My Happy Book"



"My Happy Book" is a book where you could write down your happy thoughts, paste your favorite photos, doodles or even a jotter book...







in this Happy Book, you'll also find some positive quotes....







and since I make more than one, I put the rest on my Etsy Shop, check it out if you would like to get one.


I am linking this project to

Whatever you want Wednesday





10 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

She will love this ... It's beautiful!

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Now that is a very happy book indeed Kirsty, loving the calm green touches!
Happy day xx

Anonymous said...

What a pretty present.

Linda Breedlove said...

Clare's friend will love it... so pretty!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What a beautiful, sweet book!! She will so love this!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

lauren bergold said...

well i am feeling ♥HAPPIER♥ already, just looking at your lovely book, i am sure that miss clare's friend AND all of your eager etsy customers will adore & treasure these!!! WOW!!!

Senna said...

Hello Kirsty,

what for a lovely and individually made book. There are so much surprises - page by page. A wonderful work for your daughter!

Warm regards Senna

Sylvia said...

What a sweet book, Kirsty, love all the pages, you are so good at making these albums! Have a wonderful Friday.

Audrey Pettit said...

Pure vintage gorgeousness! Love these, Kirsty!

Lynnda said...

WOW ... these books are beautiful!!!! You rock!!! hugs..xoxo