Tuesday, September 25, 2018

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 431 ~ Pet Company

If you are here much, you should already know my Papillon is big part of my life.....

  

and I really really really love him.....

not just Papi, I also love the other two dogs that visit me often and I pet-sit frequently, Clare's dog Lila....


and Dolce's dog Alfie Coconut....


I love them all!

I am sure many of you are like me, love our pet dog, pet cat etc......
So this week at City Crafter Challenge Blog, I named the theme...

PET COMPANY

We want to see a project related to your pet, here's mine


this is a mini album I made for Dolce, lots of Alfie's pictures...


The title of this album is Dog Rules for Humans.



all the stamps and dies used are from My Creative Time...














I know, lots of photo, well, can't help since it is an album with lots of pages, now hop over to City Crafter Challenge Blog and check out the CCCB Designers!


During the move to our new house, I noticed I have tons of crafting supplies that I rarely touch in years, so I decided to part with them to prepare for our next move, LOL!

I've added some new craft punch if you are interested, they are all cheaper than I posted elsewhere, so please take a look - Crafty Stuff for Sale.










12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh this is just FABULOUS! I love love love love those quotes!!!! Funny, Dandy has those SAME THOUGHTS!!! HA!!!!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Awwww, this is so, so adorable, Kirsty! I love this petite album shape and I think it's so fun how the pages accordion out when you open it. Such great papers and I am grinning over all the photos... and especially grinning over all those doggy rules! Dolce is going to love this!

Sue Lelli said...

OMGosh! I loved Reading each and every one of those pages and the photos are Adorable! This is a true TREASURE!

Maria said...

Oh, my goodness!! Your dog album surely put a big smile on my face today, Kirsty! I just LOVE it! Love all the pages with the dog rules...so special, sweet, and fun!! Awesome photos of Dolce and Clare's dog, too! Thanks so much for sharing!!

Adam said...

They are all really cute

Lucille K said...

I LOVE your little doggy book, it's adorable, just as Papi and all the other little doggies are. Thanks for sharing this, it's the best :)

Mac Mable said...

That was a labour of love. Absolutely adorable, so creative and fabulous. Loving the cute photos and the sentiments on each page are so perfect and made me smile. Thank you for today's wonderful post....Loved it x.

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful project Kirsty and your photos are fabulous!! You look amazing!

Marina said...

Oh I love this! It is so beautifully made , so gorgeous and the captions were so creative and funny! I love the one about never peeing alone... I've never had a dog but it reminds me of when you have a small child and you have to take them to the bathroom with you!

Tracy said...

Oh my gosh what a treasure! Those little quotes are hilarious. This is total fun Kirsty!

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--I'm speechless! This is over the top wonderful, Kirstie--a treasure! Love seeing all the puppy dog pictures!

Denise van Deventer said...

LOL...this little album is fabulous and so very cute! Love the sentiment and had a good giggle at the journalling....! Perfect! ;-)