Tuesday, May 15, 2018

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 412 ~ Honey, I'm Home!



The theme is ...

Honey, I'm Home!
Check out challenge details HERE!



The patterned paper I used is from K & Company
I used various stamps from Papertrey ink on the patterned paper, they are stamp images from Song bird, Strawberry Patch, The best is yet to be, Friendship jars summer fillers.

We just came home from San Francisco last night, I unpack and pack my luggage at the same time, LOL!!!! I am flying again tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by......





8 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful design Kirsty and the papers are perfect with those little bees!

Mac Mable said...

Gorgeous neutral colours with the pop of colour for the cute bees and loving the framing x

Marina said...

I love the square blocking with the cute little bees.

Adam said...

cute card

Audrey Pettit said...

This is so fun! Love your blocked panel design!

Greta said...

Beautifully crafted--love this!

Lisa said...

So pretty! Love the natural feel of this one!

Contagiously Crafty said...

Papertrey Ink has such a delightful set of stamps - and you own many of them. This card is so adorable - those little bees make the card! Fantastic challenge. I'll go check that out too.