Saturday, September 16, 2017

PTI Create Along With Us (September 2017)

It is pretty rare for me to do a second post in the week these days, but I realized that I am quite far behind my Christmas card, so when I saw this card from Wanda Guess for Papertrey Ink September release, I just had to play along.....

  

Click HERE to see the original post from Wanda

I was inspired by the holiday background and white embossing on kraft paper....

 

the stamps and sentiment stamp I used on this card are both from Papertrey Ink


I am linking this to....










8 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Well I haven't made a single card of any variety lately... Your card is beautiful Kirsty!

Adam said...

Wont' be long until xmas cards are everywhere

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING those stitched images!!!!!!!!!!!

Tieva-Design said...

Awesome card, I love the stitch design so much!
Gabi

Greta said...

Beautiful card, Kirsty! I love the twine with the little bell!

Jennifer T. said...

Cute card. I love the jingle bell, such a whimsical touch!

Contagiously Crafty said...

What a wonderful Christmas card! Makes me long for cool days, since it's over 100 degrees here. Fantastic card!

Audrey Pettit said...

I absolutely love white embossing on Kraft, and what a perfect combo with the red! This is so beautiful!