Sunday, December 4, 2016

Our Beautiful World 176 ~ Peaceful

Back in the summer, I had a few bad months, life was in chaos and I was feeling depressed for the longest time, I needed a get-away so badly so we went to Oceano, CA for a few days just to be by the ocean.


we did pay a high price for this Airbnb rental, but the owner locked up the front bedroom, which is the one facing the ocean, so it was a bummer, however, from the living room downstairs, we are still able to get this view....


we walked on the beach every morning and evening, it was that peaceful feeling I longed for.....


I think my little boy agreed too....


we really love how peaceful it was by the ocean.

Join us this week at...






 

13 comments:

Adam said...

Before my dog died, I'm a bit disappointed we never took her to the beach. She got to see the ocean but never walked on the beach

Greta said...

Beautiful photos, Kirsty--definitely looks peaceful!

Anonymous said...

thanks for teh wonderful fotos
Elma

Tieva-Design said...

Wonderful photos... thanks for sharing.
Gabi

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sorry you had gone through a bad time, but I am glad you were able to escape somewhere peaceful! LOVING the photos and loveeeeee the new blog header too! :)

Ros Crawford said...

It looks wonderful and I'm so glad you found your peace...

Lynette Jacobs said...

Beautiful photos...I have a deep love for the sea. It is just so good for my soul. I would live on a beach if I could xx

Christi Flores said...

Beautiful photos! I too am glad that you found your peace. :)

Audrey Pettit said...

There's really nothing like the beach and ocean breeze to soothe the soul. So glad you had this little trip to lift your spirits, my friend!

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous photos Kirsty!
Thank You~

riitta k said...

Such beautiful & peaceful morning skies!

mandysea said...

That scene is just beautiful...clears the soul...even for puppies!

Contagiously Crafty said...

Your photos are all peaceful, but the last one of the birds evokes emotion. Beautiful.