Monday, November 14, 2016

Our Beautiful World 173 ~ Strange

Busy busy week for me, Clare is here for her recital, I hosted a tea party after and spent 2 days baking and preparing food, and totally forgotten about scheduling my post for....






Strange is the word this week....

so here is the Strange thing about this dog named Coconut

 {Photo taken at Rockefeller Center, NYC, October 2016}


Coconut always has just one ear up whenever you called his name or talking to him....

I don't know much about dogs, but this is sure a Strange thing to me.

Come join us this week at....


 

12 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Haha! That really made me smile Kirsty ... He's such a cutie pie! Wish I could have been there for Clare's recital and your tea party ...

Tieva-Design said...

Cool picture ;o)
Gabi

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOL! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that photo! Too funny about his ear!!!!!

Adam said...

My dog's ear would fly to one direction when ever you rang the doorbell. We figured this out and laughed everytime we pressed the doorbell

Anonymous said...

Cute!

Anonymous said...

so cute !
Elma

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, that is adorable!

Sylvia said...

Coconut is properly named, Kirsty...such a cute pooch!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Coconut is cute xxx

Greta said...

Oh my--Coconut is just too cute--1 ear up or not! Maybe he hears better in that ear?

Denise van Deventer said...

Lol....pooooor coconut! ;-)

Contagiously Crafty said...

Coconut is such a quirky, fun looking dog. Our Saints didn't have ears like that either, but my BIL has a German Shepard who did this as a puppy. So adorable - guess that's why we keep them! Great photo, Kirsty.

I'm glad the recital went well - even if it was a bit of work. Congrats to Clare!