Saturday, October 8, 2016

PTI Make it Monday #263 ~ Background Building with Frames

We got home on Tuesday from Oceano....


it was a relaxing short break for me, even though we might not choose Oceano again (I will go into details when I do my project life), I am just happy that I can be near the ocean.

Life is back to normal, everyday is so busy since we got home, an upgraded software on my Iphone and a new printer, both not compatible with my Macbook, I spent lots of time dealing with those two between teaching, and then we are leaving again tomorrow for NYC, just feels a little overwhelmed with a lot of traveling back to back and small errands need to be done : (
anyway........ here's my latest make for....

 
The Challenge:

PTI Make it Monday #263 ~ Background Building with Frames


The frames are from PTI but I forgot the name


I used a stamp from PTI Botanical Blocks Stamp Set, inked with gold and embossed with clear embossing powder and then add water colors and clear accents...

 
the sentiment is another die from PTI.


Ok, gotta go pack my bags as well as prepare the guest room as Clare and the gang will be home in just a bit! Thanks for stopping by.....


11 comments:

Contagiously Crafty said...

Your watercoloring is so soft and pretty - it is a great focal point for your card with frames. Lovely job!

Greta said...

What a neat design, Kirsty--love the gorgeous rose! Hope you have fun on your next trip--boy do you do a lot of traveling!

Anonymous said...

beautiful card!

Elma

Tieva-Design said...

I love the watercoloring...perfect with the whiote background.
Gabi

Ros Crawford said...

It's lovely Kirsty... I like your pretty rose in the centre too!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the background you created!! And have fun in NYC!

Marcia Hill said...

Love all your white frames and then that gorgeous pop of color in the middle with your flower...lovely, lovely card Kirsty!! :0)

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Kirsty and of course I love the beach scene!

Maria said...

Fab card with great design!! Gorgeous flower and love all the white frames! I must try this design some time! Thank you for the inspiration!!

Audrey Pettit said...

You are such a busy girl! Hope you are having a fabulous time in NY! LOVE your card! Great background with all the little frames, and I love the white on white mixed with that great pop of color. The flower is amazing. Love the gold embossing with the watercolors!

Denise van Deventer said...

Such a great card and love the clever design! ;-)