Saturday, May 9, 2015

Project Life 2015 ~ April 1 to 11

It is May, it is time to post my project life for April huh?

Project Life 2015

April 1

April didn't start well for me, I started to get sick end of March, fever and runny nose, and it stays for 10 days.


and when I am sick, I really craved for food back home, like this one...




April 2

Even I am sick, I still get up to take Papi to the dog park, when he starts showing me the puppy dog face, how could I not?




April 5

We didn't do anything special on Easter, the whole week of my spring break was lying on bed, sigh........




April 6

I finally get to see the doctor today, but by now, I am 70% cured, self-cured without medication.


April 7

My Clare Bear turn 23 today, happy birthday Clare!
And I finally well enough to get back to work!




April 8

 I had lunch with Nancy, my substitute teacher and her friend BeeLee, it was a fun luncheon with girlfriends.


April 10

We went to Barry Manilow's concert this evening.



It was a great concert, the only thing is that we waited one hour and 15 minutes before he came out on stage.


April 11

We took off and drive to Colorado with papi sitting at the back seat all the way!
He is such a good boy!





and we drove home the same night, got home at 2 AM





15 comments:

Tieva-Design said...

I love the way you present your wonderful photos.
Gabi

Anonymous said...

Kirsty-- your pictures are alltime wonderful
Elma

Manuela said...

a great retrospection!

Ros Crawford said...

Beautifully done ... I'm so sorry you were sick ... wish I could have been nearer to visit ... Lovely photos Kirsty

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving your PL pages!! Great photos!! Sorry to hear you were sick!!!

Davi said...

Glad you are all better Kirsty!! Your photos are all great, fun knowing what all you do :)

Linda Breedlove said...

So beautifully done, Kirsty. Such fun getting a peek into your life, but I'm sorry to hear you were sick for such a long time. Glad things are good again!

Bente Fagerberg said...

Beautifully done ad sweet pictures.
I've been considering doing som PL pages myself. I think I will soon! :-)

Maria said...

Beautiful photos! And, sorry to hear you weren't feeling well!

JD/ Jill said...

So sorry to hear that you were sick. I hope all is just fine now.

Your photos are all so nicely done. I so enjoy seeing all your pics...thanks so much for sharing.

Sylvia said...

Always love seeing your pages, Kirsty, you are making such a wonderful memory book!

Stella said...

Your PL is always fun to see and read. So sorry to read you have been sick.
XX

Greta said...

Wonderful pictures & pages, Kirsty!

Denise van Deventer said...

Love your spreads Kirsty! Glad to hear you are feeling better...never nice when one is sick!

Audrey Pettit said...

Definitely a bummer that you spent a good portion of April not feeling well! But at least you did manage to have some fun after all, and LOVE your PL spread! The bits of polka dots and chevrons make me smile. Love how you used the washi, too!