Monday, December 30, 2013

My Favorite Five Christmas Creations

Last year, I played with Debby's "Favorite Five Christmas", I am doing again this year!


so I look through all the 2013 christmas creation and found

Winter Blue (created in January 2013), I did start my Christmas creation early


and then I found Giant Glittered Snowflake (created in February)


next is..... the photo card I sent to family this year (created in November)


and the next one is not a card but the cover of my December Daily 2013 (created in November)


and the final one is not a card either, it is a christmas gift tag that goes along with a lot of my gifts this year (created in December)


so these are my favorite 5 christmas creations, what about you?


..........................

Movie Night

One more movie to squeeze in before 2013 ends

another great one

LOVE IT!


source




14 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

What beautiful projects! Your tags look amazing! And that move looks interesting…. especially after noticing the Mickey Mouse and Mary Poppins shadows… and Mr Banks is the Father in Mary Poppins… wow - does that mean…?! If so I'm looking forward to THAT!!

Anonymous said...

All are so beatiful

wish you a nice day
Elma

Tieva-Design said...

Love all of your selected cards!
Gabi

Denise van Deventer said...

Your cards and tags were super Kirsty! Happy New Year to you may 2014 be an awesome one! ;-)

Ros Crawford said...

All of these are beautiful the tags are stunning!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all great choices .... I am LOVING them all!! And glad you liked the movie ... that is on my "to see" list!!! :)

Glenda Atkins said...

Love your picks, must been so hard to choose, you do such awesome work!
hugs
Glenda

sandi said...

All of these are fabulous picks! Love them Kirsty!

Sylvia said...

Your five creations are fabulous...but isn't it exciting that we are moving into a new Year, Kirsty?

Davi said...

Love your top 5 Kirsty!! All winners but I especially love the next to the last with the sweet vintage image and beautiful embellies :)

Unknown said...

All wonderful picks my friend. Always enjoy seeing your creations.

Hugs~

Lynnda said...

These are beautiful! Love them ! hugs...x

Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful holiday creations, my friend! I so wish I could take a cue from you and get started as early as you do!

debby4000 said...

What a wonderful selection of loveliness Kirsty, especially love your photo card.
Many thanks for joining my Favourite Five Christmas cards.
luv
Debby