Saturday, October 19, 2013

Hello Fall

Things is going chaos here at the household! Do I sound like someone who has a new born baby or young children at home? LOL!
Oh yes, we started training Papi to go outdoor to do his business, he finally (sometimes) knows how to indicate that he needs to go out there to pee, well, most of the time we still keep him on "close watch", that means we keep on eye on him and look for signs, when we are doing something else, he is "fence up" in the laundry area with the baby gate guard. 
2 days ago, while having dinner with Brendan, our friend that who is going to "keep the dog" while we travel, he asked about the potty training, we then realized that we do not have a doggy door, and Papi can only go outside when someone opens the door to let him out, so I thought, maybe I should use the training pad instead, at least when no one is home for a few hours, he has a place to go to do his business, so I started to train him with the training pad yesterday, oh dear, now my poor boy is confused, "why do I get treats when I pee on the patio the last few weeks, and now I don't?" so I am going to tear up the training pad, oh ya, and now he gets scolding for doing that, what should I do mom, what should I do, I am so confused!!!


awww.... poor boy!


Ok, next........

The Challenge: 

Berry71 Bleu October Challenge - Autumn is in the air

Here's the mood board


so many things I love about autumn, I can see them all on this mood board, but I am going with my favorite of all, the autumn leaves


 another envelope-friendly card, nice!







21 comments:

Anonymous said...

the little dog is so sweet!For Babys you use pampers- much easier to handle:-)

Like your autum card- looks fantasticfantastic
have a great day
Elma

Unknown said...

Your Papi is so sweet. I just adore that photo.. And your card looks wonderful my friend..

Best of luck with the potty training.

Hugs~

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Such a cute dog and I love your card!!

Irene said...

Kirsty, what a sweet and adorable little friend, he is so cute.
A stunnung Autumnal card, I particularly like the dotted hello.
luv
irene
xxxx

Leovi said...

A composition of beautiful autumn leaves! Wonderful dog!

Diane said...

Beautiful fall card!! Poor little baby, it seems like when you train a puppy and are just about ready to tear your hair out, they all of a sudden, just do it....I think my Nellie would explode before she went in the house, and let me tell you she was a nightmare during her training days..I feel for you!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwww poor baby :( It will take time, but I know in the end all will be good! :) I loveeeeee your card!! Those leaves are amazing!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Isn't little Papi the sweetest?? He's sooooo cute! Love your autumn card, perfect for this time of the year!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Kerry said...

It will all work it's self out when Papi is a little older and his bladder is a bit stronger!

Well done you on your pretty card and 'envelope friendly', I am always being too heavy with my card making and then wonder why they cost a fortune to post!!

Sue Lelli said...

Poor Papi!
LOVE your leaf stamping and the sentiment! FAB fall colors, Kirsty!

Ros Crawford said...

I think I'm as confused as Papi lol!
Love your card ... did you stamp all those leaves ... they are so pretty!

sandi said...

He is as cute as a button!!!!!!!!!!! :)!!!!!!!!!!

Love your card Kirsty!

Marilyn said...

Cute doggy!! Great autumn card!! Thanks for joining us at Berry71bleu!

Lynnda said...

Cute dog!... And love your card!... Beautiful!... hugs...x

Contagiously Crafty said...

I love the simplicity of this card. So charming. Poor Papi and poor mom. He'll figure it out, but you might be exhausted when he does. ;)

Sylvia said...

I almost missed this card, Kirsty, love the beautiful leaves! Gorgeous puppy, and I do know how much he keeps you busy!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Your baby is so sweet Kirsty. Gorgeous card.

Audrey Pettit said...

Poor little boy! But he'll get it, Mom! He'll figure everything out soon!
Beautiful fall card, my friend! The leaves are gorgeous!

Glenda Atkins said...

Your puppy is just so adorable,he will get it (the potty training) all together, just have patience:O)! Love the card and the fabulous leaf background!
hugs
Glenda

Debbie said...

Sweet little puppy!! Best of luck with the training. Lovely card! Love the background! Thanks for joining us at Berry71bleu!

Unknown said...

Papi is so cute!! Hopefully he figured out the pad by now?

What a lovely card! Thanks for joining our challenge at berry71bleu.