Friday, May 3, 2013

Paris Through My Lens.....

Click on "play" and enjoy



Il n’y a que deux endroits au monde où l’on puisse vivre heureux:  chez soi et à Paris.
~ Ernest Hemingway
(There are only two places in the world where we can live happy: at home and in Paris)





more photos of our recent trip to Paris


we stayed near Vendome Square and La Maison Angelina was just around the corner



we had breakfast there almost every morning


gooey jelly on french bread, yum....


although it cost us 40 euro for the Parisian breakfast, but the mini croissant, raisin pastry and chocolate pastry are so worth it


hubby's favorite is the hot chocolate


and I bought some Angelina tea home with me


although it was cold when we were there, we didn't want to waste any time after breakfast and went for a walk







here's a "revenge" photo, LOL!  I lost all my old Paris photo when my computer crashed 3years ago, so we went back and sit exactly at the same spot to take this picture, my husband called this Paris trip my "revenge trip"


 I will share more when I get a chance

but for now...

I am ending this post 

with


Paris Postcard 

just for you



.
.
.

kirsty

17 comments:

Lynnda said...

WOW your shots are beautiful !!! YOu are so good!!! hugs...x

Anonymous said...

thanks for the wonderful pictures from Paris!
Hello from Elma

Juls said...

Fab photos hugs Juls xxx

Ros Crawford said...

Bonjour mon ami! Such a lovely post ... I really love your photos ... Have a beautiful day!

Audrey Pettit said...

Sigh.........such a beautiful city! I LOVE your photos, Kirsty! TFS!

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love seeing Paris through your lens...love the photo of the streetlamps...so romantic. I wanna go there :,(

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooo beautiful!!!

Davi said...

Wow Kirsty those are amazing shots, so much beauty in the architecture! I like your revenge photo ;)

Unknown said...

Oh my stars girly.. These photos are amazing. I LOVE them. Makes me want to go to Paris all the more. Your editing looks wonderful.

Hugs~

Sylvia said...

Beautiful photo's, Kirsty, so glad you shared them with us. Have a wonderful Friday!

Unknown said...

Beautiful shots of Paris Kirsty, your love for this grand city really shows!
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Anonymous said...

Spectular Kirsty!! I want to go there someday!

lauren bergold said...

oh wow♥WOW♥wow, your revenge is SPECTACULAR, missus! such utterly AMAZING photos, i am stunned by their beauty! (also i am hungry now, those croissants look astonishing!) ps: ta v much for the "REAL" (aka snail mail... or escargot, in this case, lol?!) postcard from paris! sooooo very thoughtful!!! ♥

sandi said...

Amazing pics! Wow!

Linda Breedlove said...

Thank you for sharing these fabulous photos with us... my dream trip!

Unknown said...

Stunning pictures, Kirsty. You have a wonderful eye for photos. I am sure you will always treasure your memories of your trip also.

Glenda Atkins said...

Your talent is amazing, not only do you create the most wonderful cards and layouts but your eye for photography is awesome!
hugs
Glenda