Tuesday, May 15, 2012

City Crafter Challenge Blog week 109 ~ Sketch by Linda

Hi all, I hope you all had fun on Mother's Day!
My husband took me to Spago at Caesars Palace for Mother's Day lunch


we just love that place, actually, just a few weeks ago I met up with my blog friend Dora and her sister at Spago for lunch too, I love meeting up with my blog friends from all over the world


Dora brought lots of presents from Netherland for me, they are precious, thanks Dora, it was fun meeting you and Andrea!

Now to my project today....

based on a lovely sketch by Linda


created for the challenge this week at 


and we also have a wonderful sponsor with lots of beautiful images to use on our project this week and the next 3 weeks


Digital paper shop not only sponsor our Guest Designer and Design Team with her collages from the shop, she is also sponsoring the prize for the challenge winner at City Crafter Challenge Blog from week 109 to week 112

I picked a pretty ballerina image for my card today....



if you would love to win the collage from Digital Paper Shop, all you need to do is to hop over to City Crafter Challenge Blog and play with the Sketch by Linda, see you there!!!!


20 comments:

Lynnda said...

Gorgeous card Kirsty... WOW lucky you... meeting another blogger in real life... How fun and cool this is!!! Hugs...xoxo

Anonymous said...

a wonderful card!
And I think you enjoyed the dinner really
Elma

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Kirsty! Love the ballerina and your ribbon.
It's fun when you meet other bloggers, I wish I could do the same. I can see you had a nice time.
Hugs xx

Sylvia said...

Love your digital image, Kirsty and the beautiful colors you used for your card. Have a wonderful day!

Ros said...

Love your photo ... So lovely you got to meet friends ... looks a fabulous place!
I love your card ... so pretty

Gisèle said...

Soooo pretty...love the image...

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Isn't Dora and Andrea the best?!?!!??!?!! They are so sweet!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the photos and love love love love your card!! LOVING that ballerina!!!!

sandi said...

Beautiful card Kirsty! So delicate! Glad to hear that you had a good mothers day.

cnelson said...

Sounds like you had a lovely Mothers Day! LOOOOOVE your GORGEOUS card!!!

Shahrul Niza said...

LOVE your gorgeous card, Kirsty! :)).

Unknown said...

Your beautiful card has a great French feel Kirsty, adorable! How nice to meet up IRL with blog buddies!

Martina said...

Such a sweet and nostalgic card Kirsty!

Anonymous said...

How fun Kirsty!!! I'm glad that you had a wonderful Mother's Day!! Beautiful card too :-)

Unknown said...

I know how much you love Spago's.. So I bet it was a great lunch. How cool is it that you got to meet up with a blog friend. That is always fun! I just love your card. I love the book paper in the background..

Hugs~

Linda Breedlove said...

Beautiful, Kirsty! What a fabulous image!

Lynette Jacobs said...

So beautiful and dainty. I adore it.

Audrey Pettit said...

So feminine and beautiful! Love it, Kirsty!

Tracy said...

This card is so you Kirsty. The lovely ballerina paired with the florals--so pretty. :-)

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

Hi Kirsty! After 9mos of bein in hiding *lol* I'm back to blogging! I can't tell you just how gorgeous ur vintage card is! Tfs! :)

Unknown said...

so pretty and delicate