Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pixie Dust Paperie April Challenge - All About Tag!!!!

** ANNOUNCEMENT **

City Crafter Challenge Blog Birthday Blog Hop Winner
(randomly picked)

Amelia Khalik

Congratulations Amelia, to claim your $10 Pixie Dust Paperie gift certificate, please email citycrafter@gmail.com

Thanks to all who joined in the Blog Hop and leave sweet comments here, do pop over to City Crafter to see the list of winners 

***  ***  ***

Now to today's project........

** Pixie Dust Paperi April Challenge **


April Challenge at Pixie Dust Paperie 
is to create a layout, card, or any project with tag(s)

I did one with Pixie April Kit "Country Farm Stand" earlier on...


as you know I love making tags and since Pixie April Kit comes with so many manila tags, I just had to make one more......


just so love those vintage buttons in the kit


you can find these vintage buttons and the beautiful DP from Pixie Dust Paperie April Kits


Pixie Dust Paperie April Kit "Country Farm Stand"


Pixie Dust Paperie has a few mini kits for your this month, stop by The Pixie Shop to check it out

Pixie Mini Kit # 1 - Poppy ($12.95)

Pixie Mini Kit # 2 - Garden Glum ($16.95)

Pixie Mini Kit # 3 - Pansy ($14.95)

FREE SHIPPING and HANDLING
Last day!!!! Hurry!!! use code Free-Shipping to enjoy this offer!!! (for purchase over $45 to a United States address only)
Don't forget to stop by The Pixie Blog and play along with us, challenge ends May 5, 2011 at 10 PM (EST)

Here's the link to The Pixie Blog

13 comments:

Julie said...

love what you have done with the papers that tag is great.

Lynnda said...

WOW Kirsty....Beautiful LO... tags...love the colors used.... Happy ones.... CONGRATS AME... hugs...xoxo

Unknown said...

Your tag is gorgeous Kirsty, would be lovely for a real countryside kitchen!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww! I love love love the lo and the tag!!! Simply GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Kirsty love this tag, it is right up there at the top

cnelson said...

Soooo incredibly lovely!!!

Angi Barrs said...

Awwww what a sweet page. And those tags are gorgeous. :)

Unknown said...

What a wonderful LO.. And you know how I feel about Tags my friend.. LOVE THEM.. And one is
amazing..

Hugs, Linda

Sylvia said...

Kirsty, I hope to get to play with my kit today, but I have one other thing to do first! It is on my table, canot put it away, it would never get done. The kit I bought is gorgeous! It is so pretty I don't want to cut it up. Everytime I get something from you, Cheryl, and Linda, I just want to keep it! Oh well! Your Layout and tags are beautiful. I can not say enough about them! I sold some cards and the lady did the feedback and she commented only on one, all she said was pretty. It makes me want to keep them instead of share! Have a great day!

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Oh these are gorgeous Kirsty, i love them both! Beautiful colours and... everything!!

yyam said...

Oh wow! that layout is outstanding! Love how you extended the pops of orange from the photos! Beautifully composed! :)

Ella Swan said...

Love the tag design on this layout! Very effective...

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

goreous layout & tag Kirsty!! I love your tag treatment for the layout and the colours are so beautiful!! tfs!! :)