Friday, April 16, 2010

Can't Help Myself

Addition -
Just found out that this card made it to the Top 3 Scoops at Pile it on #14 Challenge, results of that was just announced on April 20th at www.pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com

-------------------------------------

If I have a little time, I would pull out my card stocks, ribbons, flowers, punches, stamps and start scrapping, I am so addicted to challenges, I really can't help myself!!!



Here's one for the following challenges


2. 2 Sketches 4 You - Kazan's Sketch 50
here's the sketch to follow

3. Pile It On Challenge 14 - Say it with words
challenges
Pile it on
Our creative corner
2sketches4you

9 comments:

Unknown said...

really nice card

Kathy Martin said...

sonderful! Love the ribbon! thanks for playing along with us at 2S4Y! :)

cnelson said...

Perfectly lovely!!

Unknown said...

Such a GORGEOUS card! Thanks for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner.
-Dana

Heather Rogers said...

I think this is fabulous. Love all the other posts too. :)

Michele Gross said...

This is gorgeous! I love that ribbon :)You do really pretty work!

Els said...

Great work!! That ribbon is just divine and makes your card stand out!

Unknown said...

I really love that ribbon - especially the color
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y
:) Kazan

Anonymous said...

Oh my... I just love this... it is so darn perfect!

thanks for playing w/ us at Pile It On!

- dalis
PIO Owner