Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A crafter's scraps - we all have them!

Like all crafters, we all have scraps, stamped images that didn't end up in a project, ribbon scraps, odd ends of a beautiful punched strips, circles, flowers, all sort of shapes punch out from cardstock or pattern papers, they are all special and I want to keep them all (for "future" projects), but where to store them is a headache for me.

I tried putting them in my button box while I was working on buttons, and then the next one I put them together with my scissors, and the craft punch box, and you know what? When I need them, I couldn't remember which box were they.

Finally, a solution! A dear friend of mine who studied at Syracuse University bought me a nice Syracuse bowl while I visited her some time ago, it is too nice and I was reluctant to use it for food, so there you go, Tada!!!!!! it makes a perfect place for all my scraps, I never have problem finding the scrap pieces anymore. Thanks a lot, Melanie!!!!!!!!



No comments: