Sunday, January 15, 2017

Our Beautiful World 180 ~ Bicycle

I took this picture of the BICYCLE when I was in Florence.....


it was right outside the store called Eataly, where they sell yummy pasta and other stuff....


speaking of BICYCLE, how could one not think about Amsterdam....


they are everywhere...... one for the individual....


one for grocery shopping....


one for the family.....


one for the big cheese....


they even have one for the party goers......

where they could drink and party on it....


I love the pretty one park on the quiet bridge by the pretty canal


at home....

we bought two for the girls when we first moved to Las Vegas nearly 7 years ago....


 

two months ago, when I was cleaning the garage preparing for DH's new toy car, was ready to get rid of them and the handyman who was working on our backyard deck bought it from us...

Alright, so much of my BICYCLE post, come join us at.....







10 comments:

Adam said...

It would be better if we could all do the bicycle thing. Not nearly what it is in Europe that's for sure

Greta said...

Beautiful pictures, Kirsty! I really love the one with the bike in front of that gorgeous canal!

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing this wonderful pictures
elma

Tieva-Design said...

Beautiful photos!
Gabi

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving these bicycle photos!!!!!!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh what lovely shots! I love the ones of Italy!

Stella said...

The ones of Italy are fab! And as a Durch girl I also love the photos of Amsterdam :)

Davi said...

Fab photos Kirsty ! I love that you have been SO many places and can share with us :)

Maria said...

Beautiful photos highlighting the bicycles!! Awesome photos of Amsterdam, too!

Contagiously Crafty said...

Even your pictures of bicycles are fantastic. Lovely post and I'm sure even lovelier memories.