Tuesday, January 24, 2017

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week #346 ~ Celebrate with Confetti


Today is our anniversary, we went to our favorite sushi place for dinner, and we had a wonderful evening.



We are celebrating with confetti this week, hop over to check out challenge details.

I bought a few gift cards for Clare when she moved to her new apartment, I forgot to take the picture of the gift card holder, LOL (dumb!) but I have some confetti in the bag, so that counts! : )



ugh.... now I get mad at myself that I only have these two picture of the gift card holder, should have ask Clare to take a picture of that and post it here. LOL!


11 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

How sweet to put confetti in with the gift cards! Lovely touch!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy anniversary!!!!!!!! LOVING this idea!! SO fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Lovely packaging and lots of wonderful fun confetti!! I'm sure Clare will love it!

Stella said...

At first congrats on your anniversary. Good to hear you went out and had a lovely evening and yummy dinner! Maybe not the gift card holder but using confetti covers this weeks'theme. And such a lovely gift for Clare. You're the best mum your daughters could wish for. And to be honest Kirsty; that's what matters most..
X

Contagiously Crafty said...

Congrats on your anniversary. We sometimes don't celebrate enough. This is a day to enjoy. I hope it was memorable. I really like the confetti with the gift card. A nice way to jazz it up!

Marina said...

The confetti looks so pretty in the bag. Happy Anniversary.

Tracy said...

I'm sure the card holder looks wonderful. The confetti is a super cute idea to include with it. Hugs!

Greta said...

Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful presentation, Kirsty--I know she loved it!

Audrey Pettit said...

Ah, no worries! I know it looked amazing, and I LOVE that you filled the bag with confetti! I need to remember that!
And congratulations on your anniversary, my friend!

Danielle said...

What a great idea to fill a bag with confetti and give it away like that! Nice!

Denise van Deventer said...

Happy Anniversary and lol @ your photo's...it happens to the best of us! But love the colours and the confetti! ;-)