Friday, January 13, 2017

Happy Belated Birthday Ros!

I am such a terrible friend, I forgot to click "schedule" for the birthday post at City Crafter until I got home after work and dinner today, I woke up before 7 AM this morning because Coconut had a surgery to be done, and then to work, and since I work late on Thursday, we usually go out for dinner so I don't have to cook, I finally have time to sit in front of the computer and realized that the post at CCCB didn't come on live, of course dah, I didn't click "schedule". Sorry Ros! Here's the card I made for your birthday, it was out last week though, I hope it reaches you by now.


I know Ros loves this shade....


and I hope you had a wonderful time on your special day Ros!


if you know Ros, I hope you could stop by her blog to leave her some love too!



11 comments:

Tieva-Design said...

I love the coloring and the embossed flowers so much.
Gabi

Danielle said...

I really love this card Kirsty!! How beautiful!! These colours are just perfect.....

Ros Crawford said...

Please don't fret Kirsty ... Your gorgeous card and gift did arrive and I love the colours! You are a wonderful friend!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy birthday to Ros!! This is a gorgeous card for her! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stella said...

The colours are perfect and your card is a gem! Stunning!

Greta said...

Gorgeous card & perfect for Ros! I seldom use that set, but love it--thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

wonderful birthday card!
elma

Adam said...

nice card

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a dreamy wash of color! Love the emboss resist! Beautiful card, my friend!

Maria said...

Gorgeous birthday card for Ros! Love the embossing and lovely color!

Contagiously Crafty said...

Absolutely lovely watercoloring, Kirsty. I'm sure it made Ros feel special on her big day!