Sunday, June 26, 2016

Our Beautiful World 153 ~ THREE

I have been a messed since I got home, I sleep in the day and stay awake most nights, and I am late for the post at Our Beautiful World. Oh my..... this week we are celebrating our 3rd anniversary, our word prompt is....

THREE


I am sure it is easy to spot where's the THREE in this picture I took at Marina Bay, Singapore.


the Marina Sands Bay had become a new icon of Singapore, with the infinity pool on top of the building, every visitor loves getting up there for a great view of the city.





Please stop by Our Beautiful World for more photos and join in the fun when you are there!

 

15 comments:

Linda said...

Kirsty, I am so sorry to hear that your sleep schedule is messed up. Your photos are lovely!

Sylvia said...

Happy Anniversary, Kirsty, I have enjoyed three years of photo's! I am sure I will enjoy another year with you!

Sue Lelli said...

Fantastic! Has it really been three years?

riitta k said...

That is an impressive three. Have a good week Kirsty!

Anonymous said...

thanks for teh pictures you share with us!
Elma

Ros Crawford said...

What can I say? I'm messed up and I haven't been away for a month Lol!! Fabulous photo Kirsty!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hope you get your schedule back to normal soon! LOVING these photos!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Beautiful photos, Kirsty! It's always a pleasure to see the wonderful photos for Our Beautiful World! Happy Anniversary!

Manuela said...

congrats Kirsty to 3 years OBW. Go ahead :-))
Great impressions and photos from your travel trip

AppleApricot Wen said...

Wow, that is an amazing building! Great shot!

Ariadne said...

Really unique photo for 3! I wish OBW many happy returns!AriadnefromGreece!

Lorraine said...

Happy Anniversary! I love visiting your blog.

Audrey Pettit said...

What a beautiful scene! I bet the views from up top are amazing!

Greta said...

What a beautiful place & picture!

Denise van Deventer said...

Gorgeous photo's and special memories!