Sunday, June 19, 2016

Going home soon and Our Beautiful World

As I was making this post, the top of my computer screen shows me that I have just two more days and 17 hours in Singapore......


and I am going home soon to my little Papi.....





Lione sent me this photo of Papi, he was watching TV with Lione, although I miss him but I know he is loved and cared by Lione, so much better than the 3 days he was at the Pet Hotel, by the way, Lione flew from Singapore to stay with Papi so DH and I could be in Singapore, isn't that funny?

Here's this week at




OLD


Back in April, DH and I went to and OLD town here in Nevada .... we heard that it was beautiful, but too bad, they do not allow dogs in the ranch so we could only stay outside with Papi...

train from 1864, now that is OLD
 

 even the little train station look OLD and rusty as well...


ok, that's all for now, please stop by for more at Our Beautiful World.


16 comments:

Adam said...

safe travels

Tieva-Design said...

Have a good time in Singapur!!
This bridge is really old :o)
Gabi

riitta k said...

I love your ancient & old Kirsty!
Have a good holiday & safe flight back home.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwww I bet you miss Papi!! LOVING the photos!! Enjoy the rest of your vacation!!!!!!!!!!

Stella said...

Lovely photos; have a safe trip home!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the wonderful pictures

elma

Greta said...

You're kidding?! Lione left Singapore to stay with Papi so hubby could join you in Singapore? That's incredible! Wish I had a Lione for Fritz! Hubby & I won't be travelling together this year. I would frame that picture of Papi--beyond adorable!

Davi said...

Glad you have had a great visit! How sweet of Lione to come stay with Papi, you are a blessed girl :) Cool old pics too!

Ros Crawford said...

Wonderful photos!! What a fabulous son to go and care for Papi so that Randy could come and join you!! Have a safe journey...

AppleApricot Wen said...

Awww Papi... a shame you couldn't go in with him. The old things you got to see outside the ranch are pretty awesome too though.

Ariadne said...

It looks hot here!AriadnefromGreece!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful photo's of old town, Kirsty! Happy journey and be safe!

Audrey Pettit said...

That is such a sweet photo of Papi! SO glad he was so well taken care of while you were gone. :D And what fun photos. I'm loving the old train.

Denise van Deventer said...

Lovely photo's...hope you had a super time in Singapore! ;-)

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

That looks like a great park to visit.

Manuela said...

great shots from the old station