Friday, June 10, 2016

A dream come true....

Ros and I met online 6 years ago, we have then become closer more than just blog friends, we email each other and I often ask her for opinion regarding City Crafter Challenge Blog. We talk about meeting someday in real life, maybe in Paris...... well, it is a dream come true for me when we finally meet each other in London!


Tuesday, June 7, Ros and her hubby bought us English afternoon tea at Double Tree Hotel. When I saw her walk through the revolving door, I was going to cry, it was like seeing an old friend that I didn't see for a long time.......

We had a great time together, Ros, her hubby, Clare, Dolce and I. My girls think they are both so funny and make them laugh a lot.... 

Thank you Ros, for coming to London to meet! I'll be waiting for you when you come with Queen Mary to New York City! : ) Promise!?!?!

I am now in Singapore, my last stop for this trip, it has been a long trip and I miss home and Papi.
I'll leave you with another card for City Crafter Challenge Blog, this week is "City Scene"
Here's ROME, this is from a stamp set Ros gave me a while ago... 





 

19 comments:

Tieva-Design said...

Soooo touching!!!
Gabi

Ros Crawford said...

What a wonderful day ... I will remember it always! Thank you my friend for coming all that way and for your gifts ... So delicious!! Stay safe and have fun with your family ... Fabulous card and perfect for the challenge too! Big hugs mwah!

Anonymous said...

YAY for you girls!!!! I'm so happy you got to meet in person! I have always said that us blogging girls really do cultivate real friendships even without meeting in person. Your trip looks like so much fun!!

Ariadne said...

What a great trip and to meet two blog friends is great!AriadnefromGreece!

Sylvia said...

Fun card, Kirsty! So glad you are finally in Singapore, I know you are enjoying the food! Happy weekend!

Marina said...

Love seeing these photos of you both! Great 'Rome' card.

Greta said...

I can imagine how wonderful it was for you 2 to meet in person--so happy for both of you! I think this photo needs to be framed & hung in your craft rooms--such a great way to remember your happy time together!

Tracy said...

So glad you're enjoying your travels and finally got to meet Ros in person. The watercolor wash on your card is so pretty. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

love your card! And to meet friends from net is alltime wonderful
elma

mandysea said...

Oh my goodness.... look at your two!
How absolutely fabulous! So glad you both had a wonderful time meeting (with family too!)!
Safe travels!

Contagiously Crafty said...

What a wonderful photo. It is good to have such connections and memories. This is why we blog - yes?! I'm glad you both were able to spend such precious time. Your card is lovely too, the watercoloring a perfect tool to use here!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HOW EXCITING the two of you got to meet!! That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the photo of you two!! And loving your card! GORGEOUS! Have fun in Singapore!!!!!!!!!!!

alexandra s.m. said...

So glad you two could meet!
I know how special that feeling is!
Love your card!
Safe Travels~

AppleApricot Wen said...

I'm so happy you finally got to meet Ros, Kirsty! You've been working in teams for such a long time already, having so much online contact. I can imagine it must have been a sweet time together in real life. If only it wouldn't have been so short a visit!

Your card is gorgeous! Wishing you a happy time in Singapore and safe travels back home!
xx Wen

Stella said...

It's lovely to see the two of you together; it must be amazing to see each other in real. Your car dis great; fab use of these stamps!

Juls said...

Love your card xx

Maria said...

Oh, how wonderful it must have been to meet up with Ros!! An awesome photo of the two of you! And, your card is so lovely!

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, I'm so happy for you that you finally got to meet up with your sweet friend in real life! What a happy day! And so fitting you share a card made with a stamp she gave you. Perfect for the city theme! I love how you've anchored the image with that bit of bold washi! And love the watercolor wash you added, too!

Denise van Deventer said...

Gorgeous card and how awesome to meet up with your friend!