Thursday, December 3, 2015

Project Life ~ October 5 - 31

Project Life 2015

October 14
October was quite and not much going on, however, I did go to my friend Melissa's house for a small gathering, we made dumplings together. I brought an Italian chocolate cake and some double chocolate cookies.




October 19
Papi likes to go out to the back yard, he would just sit in front of the sliding door and wait for me to let him out every time. This morning I took him to the dog park and was hungry when we got home, so I let him out to the backyard and have breakfast before I shower him (oh, he is a clean dog, we don't let him walk around the house with dirty feet) and it was funny, this time, he was looking into the house from outside, and begging for me to let him in, LOL!





and then after shower..... he is back to looking out from the inside again, LOL!



October 31
It is always fun to go to the strip and people watch, especially on halloween
and here's a few pictures of the fall/halloween decor and Papi in his halloween costume.







11 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the wonderful pictures
elma

Ros Crawford said...

What lovely pictures ... Your baking looks delicious and how cute is Papi!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That Italian cake looks DELISH!!! And loving those photos of Papi!! His costume is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam said...

my dog claws the back door until we let her in when she gets tired of waiting

Audrey Pettit said...

SO adorable! Papi in his costume and your sweet Halloween decor! LOVE your PL page! The poison label is awesome and I adore the prints you used. The mix of lace and polka dots is amazing! And your baked treats are beautiful, too!

alexandra s.m. said...

Always love to see how you document your everyday life Kirsty!
Thank You~

Stella said...

Dressed Ppai is even cuter :) And your baking makes me hungry!

Greta said...

Fun pages, Kirsty! Papi steals the show again--just too cute!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Beautiful photos my dear friend...I do love your fall decor x

dawn said...

How awesome this is, love that you decorated it for Halloween! How cute is Papi in his costume, love it. So good your keeping up still, almost done with the year so good for you!!

Saw your tags below and LOOOOVE THEM!!!

Happy weekend friend, enjoy it xo

Contagiously Crafty said...

Wonderful pages, Kirsty. I just love the black lace - classy and a bit spooky too! Papi is a patient boy with his mama - always waiting! Really neat to get this peak into your days. Thanks for sharing.