Sunday, December 6, 2015

Our Beautiful World 126 ~ Decorations

My sister and Jesse got here yesterday, and then my mom and Lione got here late last night, Clare and Jared also here, we have a house full of people, I am so busy and that's the reason why my post for OBW is late today.....


The word this week at


Decorations


I got my Christmas decorations for the house up last week, and just in time to take some pictures...

I'll start with the corner by the steps upstairs


and here's the mantel, I am going with blue and silver this year



it is really pretty at night


center piece for the dining table


I filled the little bird cage on the buffet with ornaments


entrance corner


The christmas light decorators for our neighbor wanted to charge nearly a thousand dollars for our house, I refused to do that and bought some ornaments for 50 bucks and a string of light for like 6 dollars......


I like mine better! : )


Come join us at



15 comments:

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I find all your Christmas vignettes very inspirational, especially the uniqueness of that first one. Happy OBW! #3

Adam said...

Daisy painted her own ornaments this year, she did a good job with the few she made

Ros Crawford said...

It looks lovely Kirsty ... Have fun with your family!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous!! LOVING the way you did the tree outside, that price he wanted is ridiculous! WOW! Have fun with your company!! And I don't have your # anymore -- my phone broke earlier this year and all my contacts with it! :(

Lynette Jacobs said...

Thank you for sharing your Christmas decorations...love your mantle piece.

Tieva-Design said...

Adorable christmas decoration!
Gabi

Anonymous said...

so wonderful decoration!
elma

Sharon Fritchman said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Kirsty!!!! I love that you were able to decorate so beautifully and on a budget, too!!!!! Stunning photos!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, I love to see decorations!! Your home looks absolutely amazing, Kirsty, both inside and out! Love those hanging ornaments in your tree! WAY better than a $1,000 job!

Sylvia said...

Such pretty decorations, Kirsty, I only have a tree up and have enjoyed the lights!

Manuela said...

wonderful inspiration and photos

Greta said...

Your house looks beautiful, Kirsty! Enjoy your family--what Christmas should be.

Davi said...

I like your better tooo Kirsty, very festive :)

Lorraine said...

I love your blue and silver mantle. It looks especially pretty lit up. Your decorations are beautifully done! Have a wonderful holiday!

Denise van Deventer said...

Your Christmas decorations are beautiful and certainly make for a Merry and Bright Christmas! ;-) You creative girl you! ;-)