Tuesday, December 15, 2015

More fun things in San Francisco and CCCB 292

More fun things in San Francisco

Cable Car - A Must, especially this is my sister's first trip (December 8, 2015)



and it was fun for me as well, regardless how many times I have been to San Francisco.


I love the redwood, I love being in Muir Woods National Monument, it makes me feel happy and calm, even we have to wear the ugly $3 poncho. (December 9, 2015)


my sister took vanity to the highest level as she refused to put on one because it would look ugly, she claimed.


Sausalito is beautiful as always, even when the sky is grey.



we ended day two in San Francisco with Ghirardelli Square, here's that girl posting in front of the vintage car right outside Loris diner.



I am actually at Yosemite National Park today, it is beautiful in the winter, I hope I can share some photos soon but for now, a project for City Crafter Challenge Blog

Theme this week...

The Heat is On!
(check out challenge details HERE)


forgot to take close up picture for the stamped and heat embossed text before I leave home.


this card set is for my friend Naomi, she is from Kyoto, Japan, the words on the tiny tag 手作りmeans handmade in Japanese. Naomi come to Vegas 2-3 times a year, she likes to play poker too.

Ok, I am going to take a rest and then out for dinner, thanks for stopping by. Check out City Crafter Challenge Blog for more fun!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful pictures thanks for sharing!
Elma

Lux G. said...

It's really lovely.
And I like your pink outfit. :)

Enjoy!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful pictures, glad you are having fun! that is what the holidays are all about, family and the memories you make. A wonderful gift you made, Kirsty...love your embossing! Happy Tuesday!

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous photos Kirsty and I love you card set!

Linda said...

Beautiful photos, Kirsty! Thank you so much for sharing them. I love the pink outfit, too! :)

Contagiously Crafty said...

Such a wonderful card for a friend so far away. You can still kinda tell the text is emossed, even in these photos. The pictures of San Francisco are wonderful too. Enjoy Yosemite!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Fun photos!!! LOVING them!! And that card set is gorgeous!!! LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Tracy said...

Great pics! Looks like you had lots of fun and saw some awesome sights. The card is really fun. I'd say its the ultimate travel themed creation. Hugs!

Adam said...

I always wanted to visit San Francisco

Marina said...

Great design - I've never seen a card like this before. Lovely to see your photos too.

Anonymous said...

You girls look awesome!!!! How fun!! I still haven't been on a cable car!

Anonymous said...

P.S. Awesome design!! LOve!

Tieva-Design said...

Tanks for all those wonderful pictures.
Gabi

alexandra s.m. said...

Great pictures! Too bad the sun didn't shine during your visit.
I love the set of cards and the way you have packaged them!

Audrey Pettit said...

I always get so homesick when I see photos of San Francisco! :) Looks like you guys had a fabulous time. Always so fun to ride the cable cars, and Sausilito is such a great little spot. I spent an entire summer there when I was 16. Really great memories.
I absolutely LOVE your card set! The text print across the top and the die cut states is so cool! Beautifully packaged, too. Your friend is going to love this!

dawn said...

Hello Kirsty!! How fun for your family to visit, love these photos!! I read the posts below too, great times with your family. Will be nice for you to have them in your PL too :)

Happy Weekend friend. It's just starting to snow here after warm temps last week. Kids are very excited and are on break now too. I am hoping to post in the morning then break till after Christmas. We have a busy fun week ahead for us and family. Enjoy this last week too. Hugs!

Greta said...

Great pictures, Kirsty! Even though my sis is in the Bay area, I haven't been to The City for a long time, but we did actually take her hubby who grew up there on his first cable car ride--so fun! Enjoy your travels with your family--glad the weather isn't slowing you down. Wonderful gift for your friend!

Juls said...

Fab card :-) xx

Denise van Deventer said...

Beautiful photo's and loving your pink woolly hat! ;-) Love the photo of your sister and the old car...that's a real beaut! ;-) Great card for your friend too....I am sure she will love it! ;-)