Sunday, December 13, 2015

Photos from San Francisco and Our Beautiful World (Connect)

My sister, mom, Lione and Jesse arrived in Vegas last Saturday, I have a house full of people and we have been in and out of town, here are some photos we took recently....

December 8. We arrived in San Francisco late afternoon and snapped a few photos on my walk around the neighborhood, Union Square.



don't get me wrong, mom wasn't unhappy, that was just her PHOTO FACE! LOL!


well, I have a lot more to share but for now, I am just sharing a photo I took at Muir Woods National Monument for the word CONNECT, which is our prompt for this week at



We just got home late last night from San Francisco but we are leaving again early tomorrow morning for Yosemite National Park, so I guess I won't be here much unless the internet speed is friendly to me at Mariposa, CA.

Please check out what the fabulous OBW team have for you this week at




13 comments:

Anonymous said...

thnaks for this wonderful pictures!

Elma

Heather McMahon said...

It looks like you're having a fabulous time Kirsty!

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous photos Kirsty! Have a great day!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Looks like a wonderful time! LOVING the photos!! Have fun in Yosemite!!!!!!!

Contagiously Crafty said...

I love the photos with your family. Looks a little chilly! I hope the rest of your trip is enjoyable. The photo of Muir Woods is wonderful and definitely captures the prompt.

GalleryJuana said...

I love San Francisco and looks like you all are having fun! Enjoy beautiful Yosemite.
visiting from our beautiful world.

Tieva-Design said...

Just laughed about your moms photo face ;0).. thank you for sharing.
Gabi

Adam said...

she does look a little grumpy

Greta said...

So glad your family arrived safely & looks like you're having a great time being tour host, Kirsty! Boy do I love the pink jacket & hat--& she's such a cutie!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful pictures, Kirsty, so glad you are enjoying your time with family! Happy Monday!

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, looks and sounds like you guys are having a wonderful visit together! You are so blessed! Love your photos! Have a wonderful time in Yosemite!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful family's connections, as well as those in nature. Blessings!

Denise van Deventer said...

Beautiful photo's and a so awesome that you have your family around!