Sunday, February 7, 2016

Our Beautiful World 133 ~ Markings

If you haven't know yet, paper crafting is not my only hobby, I pretty much like to do a bit of everything.....

things like patch work
 

the markings of the triangles ready to be out out....
 

they are all scraps left from the material Dolce used to make her night gown
 

a nice stack ready to be used
 

well, I actually started the project but left it somewhere and now they are no where to be found, LOL!
 

Ok, I guess my craft room need a tidy up job now ! : 0

Please stop by Our Beautiful World to see what our DT have for you for this week's prompt - MARKINGS

LINK to Our Beautiful World


 

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

want to see it again when you finished it

Hello from elm a

Tieva-Design said...

I am curious what the finished patchwork will look like.
Gabi

Ros Crawford said...

Great take on the prompt ... and I do that all the time put things where I can find them Lol!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How fun! I hope you find it soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

I know you are a woman of many talents, Kirsty! These photos of your fabric triangles are fantastic! I can't wait to see what you make with them, too. (My craft room needs some tidying up, too! LOL!!) Thanks for hosting this wonderful challenge!!

Ariadne said...

Looking forward to seeing how it will look in the end!AriadnefromGreece!

GalleryJuana said...

Looks like a real joy to have these beautiful stacks of material waiting for your creative take on them.
joining our beautiful world.

Stella said...

Kirsty this is such a fun post to see and read. I am a beginner with patchwork and I love the whole process starting with choosing fabric. This looks very promising. Keep us posted please!

Lux G. said...

How impressive. I'm so not crafty so this is big for me.

Audrey Pettit said...

Can't wait to see what you make from these sweet fabric triangles!!

Sylvia said...

What fun, making a quilt or something quilted...you are so busy, Kirsty! Love the photo's.

Greta said...

Beautiful fabrics--I'd love to see what you make with them, Kirsty!

Lynette Jacobs said...

I want to see what you are going to do with them.

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I'm impressed with your versatility. I had no idea you did patchwork quilting too. Blessings!