Thursday, December 27, 2012

My favorite five christmas cards - 2012

I found Debby's blog through Tracy, and thought this is interesting


I rarely "look back" at my own creation, now here's is the opportunity, I had 34 projects this year, it would be fun to scroll back and pick my top 5

this one was created in January


Pink christmas card seen here


I just love this candy cane girl image here


I love blue for holiday cards, this one on December 21 got to be on the list


the last one is hard to pick because I had to struggle with this one here and the other one (if you are curious, you can take a peek, LOL)


well, the "looking back" process is really fun, thanks Debby for organizing this, if you want to have some fun, pop over to Debby's blog for details, and you know what, she has some great prizes for you to win too, so what are you waiting for?



Movie night

Les Miserables



I've seen the Musical few years ago and now the movie, I just love it






17 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice cards ! Have a great day
Hello from Elma

Glenda Atkins said...

Must say they are all beautiful!
hugs

Unknown said...

They are all beautiful Kirsty! But my favourites are the first one and fourth one cos I love vintage.
Hugs xx

Sylvia said...

These are all beautiful, Kirsty, I am sure you had a hard time picking and wow, 34, what a fabulous number of Christmas cards! Have a wonderful Thursday.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I would have a hard time picking my faves of yours ... I loveeeeeeeeeee them all!!!! So glad you liked Les Mes!! I am hoping to see it!

Shahrul Niza said...

I LOVE all of them!!. They're all my favorites :). If I have to pick any, I'd pick Dec 21st card as the most special, LOVE the blue crochet :). Oh, I love the vintage green layout below too :).

Unknown said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Kirsty! How lovely to see your creations again, my personal fave would also be Dec 21st!
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Ros Crawford said...

They are all terrific! What a hard choice to make! And I love Les Miserables ... Not seen the film though ...

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

These are all so gorgeous!! Your work is just stunning!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

scrapbookertink said...

Stunning work, love your inspiration x

Unknown said...

So many sweet cards my friend. I love them all.. What a great idea!

Hugs~

Sue Lelli said...

I loved looking back at your FAV five! I remember them! All are so Beautiful! Have a very Happy New Year! I look forward to seeing more of your creations in 2013!

Juls said...

gorgeous selection of cards!! I can see why they are your fav's!! thanks for all your inspiration! Hugs Juls

Anonymous said...

I have to thanks too for for your wonderful blogfriendship!

Elma

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful selection of Christmas Cards, no way can I choose a favourite cos each one is so gorgeous.
Thank you for joining My Favourite Christmas Cards.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Lovely Cards. S x

Audrey Pettit said...

I just love posts like these, looking back at everyone's favorite projects. Your cards are so, so beautiful, my friend!