Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Fall Thank You Card

Fall is my favorite season of the year, I am sure I have told you that my Chinese name means Autumn.
The girls and the dogs will all be home on Thanksgiving, although it is still weeks away, but I am all excited already.

Today's card is a Fall Thank You Card using the pretty bloom called "Together we bloom" from Studio Katia.


I don't think I used the color orange this much....


unless I want to make something to go with the mood of the seasons....

and then I love the bloom so much I can't help but make another one.....


then another one......


all in beautiful fall colors.....

I love the bloom so much I can't stop just at fall....


please allow me to show the spring collection too! : )



I am linking my Fall Thank You Card at World CardMaking Day Studio Katia










14 comments:

Marjorie DUMONTlER said...

All these cards are gorgeous !

Greta said...

I can see why you couldn't stop, Kirsty! That is a gorgeous stamp that is absolutely wonderful white embossed on all the different colors! Fabulous card, my friend!

Elborgi said...

wonderful love it
Elma

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors and the flowers! And YAY for the girls coming home for Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!

Marina said...

I love this 'top heavy' design - so pretty.

Ros Crawford said...

They are all beautiful! You have a lovely name and I'm so glad that you are the family will enjoy Thanksgiving together... Sending hugs my lovely friend

Audrey Pettit said...

Omword, I love each and every color! How gorgeous! Love your design with the flowers cascading down from the top!

Sharon Fritchman said...

What a beautiful set of cards, Kirsty! I love that you couldn't stop!!! They are absolutely gorgeous!

Andie Miller said...

Such a fantastic card set, Kirsty! I love, love, love that Studio Katia stamp set, but you did the stamp proud with your card design. Lovely!

Sylvia said...

What a lovely assortment of fall cards, Kirsty...love all the different colors you used! Happy Monday...Happy Fall!

Mac Mable said...

Such elegant and classy cards....gorgeous x

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the white embossing! A set of these would make a great gift!

Liliuska said...

Your cards are beautiful and very elegant! Thank you for sharing your creativity with Studio Katia!

Maria said...

A wonderful collection of cards, Kirsty!! Wonderful touch with the embossing!! LV continues to be in my prayers! We were so sorry to hear of the tragedy!