Tuesday, October 17, 2017

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 384 ~ Pumpkin

This is going to be a busy week for me....  first I started my online card making class, I am also attending a course with the Hands with Love Longevitology Association, on top of that, I still have my regular teaching going on, I can already tell by the time I get home in the evening, I will be so tired, so DH has to do all the cooking this week I guess! : )

This week at City Crafter Challenge Blog, the theme is PUMPKIN, check out challenge details HERE!


I just bought new watercolor paper so I am having fun with it...


see what happened if you did not embossed the sentiment after stamping?


but I have fun though...... thanks for stopping by!

Come join in the fun at









18 comments:

Anonymous said...

like this card- the background is fantastic
Elma

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!! And HUGE CONGRATS!!!! You won over on the Paper House Productions blog hop!!!!!!!!!!!! https://paperhouseproductions.wordpress.com/2017/10/16/autumn-woods-travel-mini-album-giveaway-winner/

Adam said...

pretty mixture of colors

Mac Mable said...

Sure look like you had fun and love the pretty watercoloured background. Thank you for the tip about embossing the sentiment x

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the colors you used in your BG with that SWEET pumpkin!

Contagiously Crafty said...

Such an adorable card! We have to remember that our Oops moments are just proof that these cards are one of a kind and handmade. It does not take away from the charm of the card in any way!

Marina said...

Fabulously colourful!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is so sweet, Kirsty! I really like that cute little pumpkin, and the watercolor backups so eye catching. I like your color combo, too. Something a bit different for fall.

Ros Crawford said...

That's so pretty! Love the colours Kirsty and I hope you enjoy your online class!

Lucille K said...

Pretty, colorful spin on Autumn, Kirsty :)

Joni Andaya said...

Super sweet Kristy!

Tieva-Design said...

I love those colors... this is pure autumn-feeling!
Gabi

Christi Flores said...

Gorgeous!!!! I love everything about this card!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Oh my !! This card is just fantastic !!

Maria said...

Oh, gorgeous background full of wonderful color! Sweet pumpkin, too!!

Tracy said...

Lovely job with the watercolors and that little pumpkin is precious.

Denise van Deventer said...

Beautiful soft colours! Pretty! ;-)

Greta said...

Beautiful background & I love that pumpkin, Kirsty! In case you didn't know, you can use Versafine ink for no smearing with adding water.