Sunday, February 12, 2017

LOVE is all we need!

Today is my final post for...



I would like to say a big THANK YOU to all my team mate, past and present, thanks for your beautiful work every week for the past three and a half years.

Since Valentine's day is coming and we really really need LOVE in this beautiful world we live in right now, the prompt is....

LOVE


I picked one of the old photo from my folders, my Valentine's day decoration at home.

as much as I love taking photographs and share them at OBW, I find it hard to cope with too many things in life lately, as a result, something has to go, so farewell OBW, I hope you could stop by and join in the final week of fun.




11 comments:

Contagiously Crafty said...

Your mantle is beautiful! What a fun way to celebrte the season of love. Though I am sorry to see OBW go, Iam wishing you well in the things that now occupy your time. Be blessed, Kirsty.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful picture!
Have a great day
elma

Lux G. said...

Oh, no. I'm sad to see you go. :(
Thanks for sharing your talent and time with us. Thanks for spreading good vibes through your works. May you have a great life!

Ros Crawford said...

What a gorgeous photo and such a beautiful mantle... Thank you for the years of fun... Big hugs to you

Tieva-Design said...

This decoration is awesome!
Gabi

Denise van Deventer said...

Beautiful photo! Sometimes things have to be put aside to make place for others...or just for one's own peace of mind! Nothing wrong with that! ;-)

mandysea said...

And we will miss you Kirsty and your beautiful photography!
Thanks for being a great team leader - its been a joy
HUGS
xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwww sad to see it go, but totally understand! LOVING your 'love' theme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Thank you for bringing such beauty into our lives these past three and a half years, Kirsty! Big hugs!

Sylvia said...

Oh, I am so sorry, Kirsty, I will miss all the beautiful photo's! But good luck with the next endeavor. Happy Monday!

Greta said...

Love your Valentine decorations, Kirsty! The roses are stunning!