Thursday, February 2, 2017

Journaling cards featuring Verve Stamps

At VerveStamps Blog, they have a digital freebie to share....


It is called LOVE FROM ME


I used this "Any day with YOU is my favorite day" to make my journaling card for project life 


one isn't enough, I made a few more cards using a few of VerveStamps products, like the heart quartet...


stitches pennants....


I have to say this set of sentiment dies are my favorite....




final picture is the completed page


Check out VerveStamps Blog for the Digital Freebie, you might want to link up if you create a project using the freebie, here's the DIRECT LINK!






16 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful cards!
Elma

Anonymous said...

wonderful cards
Elma

Greta said...

These are beautiful, Kirsty!

Tieva-Design said...

This page is awesome, I love the colors and the design so much.
Viele Grüße
Gabi

Ros Crawford said...

They're lovely Kirsty and perfect for your project life!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love these!!! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

Such pretty cards you've created! Love these! The pink and the gold... yum! And thanks for stopping by over at my place too! Happy thursday!

Stella said...

These PL cards are lovely; that sentiment die is stunning!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Oh my goodness! Your PL cards are absolutely amazing! I love them all, but especially like the one with the photo with YOU in it! HUGS!!!!

Maria said...

Love the pink and gold with sweet photos! They are just perfect for your project life!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such fabulous little cards! Love those gold accents. Thanks for sharing a little love with the world. :)

Marina said...

So lovely.

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE this FAB love post!

Contagiously Crafty said...

You have such an eye for the PL layouts. It makes me want to start using them - I just wonder if I really have time. I'll keep watching your efforts (or those that you post!) and enjoying them either way!

Audrey Pettit said...

Love these little pocket cards, Kirsty! The gold accents with the bright colors is so eye catching! Love the mix of dots and stripes, too. Always a favorite combo of mine!

Denise van Deventer said...

Such super, sweet cards! Lovely!