Thursday, June 4, 2015

PTI Make it Monday #213 ~ Cool Condensation Effects

The Challenge:




I started my project with a PTI die (see last photo #1), but I used it as an embossed background, it is not a new release but I like it so much that I bought it just last month.


I worked with my mason jar die from PTI (see last photo #2), together with the PTI ink pad (see last photo #3). I like the cool effect of the water drop Betsy shows on the video, I have to admit I still can't get it right.

The sentiment is another PTI stamp set (see last photo #4)


my flowers in the mason jar come from PTI anniversary stamp set and die (see last photo #5)
I stamped them with the 2 PTI ink pads (see last photo #6)





16 comments:

Greta said...

I haven't even tried to do it yet--yours came out great, Kirsty! Love the background & sweet flowers, too!

Elborgi said...

wonderful- love it
elma

Ros Crawford said...

Great card Kirsty!! Love how you got the stems in the jar!

Birgit said...

This is a sweet, sweet card Kirsty! Love the use of the small mason jar and those fun little flowers.

Marcia HIll said...

Lovely card Kirsty...CAS and perfect! :0)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING the jar and the flowers!!!!

Samra Leshinski said...

Gorgeous card Kirsty!

Audrey Pettit said...

I am such a sucker for little mason jar projects, so this adorable cutie pie card is right up my alley! Love, love your embossed background and LOVE your bouquet. Reminds me of a field of wildflowers!

Keri said...

Such a sweet card! :)

Teresa said...

very pretty. you are inspiring me to get out my little jar. I never use that one and your card is so clean I love it. will be lifting your idea.

Stella said...

I love your subtle take on this technique. I like the simple look and its this technique is beautiful.. Fab card Kirsty!

artful-notions said...

Love your fresh picked posies, Kirsty. Cool bg and sweet blooms in that darling 'wet' jar!

Tieva Design said...

Wonderful card, I love the flowers
Gabi

Denise van Deventer said...

Gorgeous....love the jar and blooms, plus the sentiment! Another fabulous design! ;-)

Marybeth said...

Beautiful card,love the embossed background ! I think your water looks wonderful,darling card!

Manuela said...

sweet flower jar, cool condensation effect