Sunday, May 4, 2014

Our Beautiful World Week 45 ~ Mirroring

This week at




Manuela picked the word

Mirroring

It did make me think for a while until I look through my photos stored in the hard drive, I found this...


Floyd Lamb Park, December 25, 2011. It was on Christmas day so the park is peaceful and quiet, I think we are the only two there.

I even caught a few of the duckies....



March 2013, we went around the big ball, Singapore is one of our stop. I captured a few shots of the lilies at the Lily pond in front of ArtScience Museum@Marina Sands


My favorite one is the reflection of those high rise in the lily pond


It is hard to imagine the two together -  financial district? Lily pond?

*Note - Singapore is the financial hub in Asia, just look at all those big tall buildings of major financial houses.


hop over to 


to see what the team had for you!


                                

19 comments:

Sylvia said...

Absolutely gorgeous photo's Kirsty, I don't think I have seen any this beautiful that represents mirroring! Just perfect! Have a wonderful Sunday!

Tieva-Design said...

Great photos!
Gabi

Unknown said...

What a treat to catch up with all of your latest lovely creations Kirsty! So sorry I've been MIA, but the past couple of days have been rather hectic at work... But it's wonderful to see you have been so active and prolific! Such a wonderful array of new cards and beautiful shots, fab work! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee these!!!!!

1CardCreator said...

These are all really beautiful. ~Diane

Contagiously Crafty said...

Each of your pictures are lovely in their own right. Isn't it wonderful that the word prompt would allow you to see your photos differently- each one of these mirroring perfectly!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh such beautiful photos ... What a lovely place ... can't believe it's December there! I was photographing the ducks this week ...

Diane Jaquay said...

Beautiful photos, the reflection of the lily pads and buildings is awesome!

Manuela said...

Hi Kirsty,
oh what great shots from the ducks, and I really love the 4. and 5. picture from the lily pond. The mirroring looks wonderful.
Wish you a good week...
Manuela

Joni Andaya said...

What gorgeous photos :) Love these!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a beautiful photo prompt for the week. I LOVE your photos! Always so interesting to see parts of the world I've never been to!

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Kirsty, all your photos this week are lovely - this theme seems to "reflect" calmness. I love waterlilies so these pics are my favorites Cheers and have a great week Robyn

Greta said...

Oh my goodness, Kirsty--your photos of the pond are just incredible! I love how the trees & flowers are mirrored--truly stunning!

Chark said...

love the flowers ones!

Unknown said...

WOW!! These photos are breathtaking. I LOVE all of them..

We have made it here to our final destination in Colorado for the summer. It is beautiful. And I have to say I won't miss the summer heat there in Vegas.

Hugs~

Denise van Deventer said...

Gorgeous photo's Kirsty! Love the one where you see the lillies in the foreground and the skyscrapers in the back! Awesome! ;-)

Alexa T said...

What a mix... a park, trees, duck, a pond, a financial district, lilies on the water, images reflected of a peaceful harmony at a certain level!! Superb....

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful photo's of the park in the early morning, looks enticing!
hugs
Glenda

Sue Lelli said...

Love the how you chose water shots to reflect as a mirror! Beautiful!