Wednesday, January 8, 2014

LESSolgoy Challenge 32 - You hold the key to my heart

The Challenge:



recycled items

1. Some ugly tequila bottle I found in the kitchen
2. Ribbons from gift wrap
3. A key I found on my craft room floor, detached from a previous project, well, use better adhesive next time!


I used some vintage print paper for the front, added a tiny piece of left-over lace, and then stained the ribbon with mist


the ribbon looks pretty after the stained


last step is to add all the pretty details


I am not sure what I am going to use this bottle for, but filling up with glitters and send it to a crafty friend is certainly not a bad idea at all.

Our sponsor for this challenge is

Teresa Collins


What a lovely collection

Website: 

http://www.teresacollinsdesigns.com/

Blog: 

http://teresacollins.typepad.com/



Come play along with us





16 comments:

Linda R said...

Oh my goodness. This is gorgeous. Well done my friend.

Hugs~

Lynnda said...

Oh yes !! I am with Linda!!! This is simply gorgeous!!!! Love the transformation! Beautiful!!!! Hugs...x

Elborgi said...

thats so nice!
elma

Tieva said...

Love this vibntage style bottle.

Viele Grüße
Gabi

Annar said...

Gorgeous!

Cataleya said...

What a beautiful project! It's just amazing!

Sharon Fritchman said...

WOW, Kirsty! This project is absolutely stunning! I love the title of it, too! Your ROCKED this, my friend. Thank you so much for sharing it with all of us!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooo gorgeous my friend! I just love what you did with that bottle!!!!!!

Ros Crawford said...

What a gorgeous transformation!! This is a great challenge

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, your altered bottle is just stunning, Kirsty! I love the vintage look. That stained ribbon is gorgeous. Love the painted key and all those pretty flowers and details you added. Total WOW!

Andie Miller said...

Beautiful Kirsty. I have to say you are rockin' the projects this year. Stunningly beautiful!

Stella said...

Your shabby chic style is amazing. The dressed up bottle is a gift f it's own. If you are ginving yhis to a friend you don't need to fill it. The bottle is a gift of it's own...

Glenda Atkins said...

Gorgeous Kirsty, what a wonderful job you did!
hugs
Glenda

Lynette said...

I have great admiration for people that can see treasure in trash. This is a transformation beyond recognition.

Ira Huberts said...

Wowzers Kirsty, awesome creation, love love!!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Sue Lelli said...

Love this bottle and a crafty friend would really appreciate it!