Thursday, January 2, 2014

A year in review...

Thanks for your well wishes my friend, I am feeling better today!


...........................


2013 ended in the best possible way for our family, I thought I'll sit down do a review for what's happened in my life this year!

Blogging life

I had 240 post in 2013
It is not a lot compared to year 2011, it was 356 posts that year.
Has been blogging for more than 4 years.
The other blogs I managed City Crafter Challenge Blog turned 3 in April, 2013
And in June 2013, Our Beautiful World was born

made 94 cards 

48 layouts 

and 8 + 2 mini albums

(plus 2 is because my 2013 year book and december daily is still in the making, hope I can finish them in 2014! LOL!)

................

Family and friends

Blessed that I get to see my children a few times this year, when they come home to me (and Papi...)





Blessed to be able to traveled to Europe with Dolce alone, just mother and daughter, went to Grafing, Rosenheim, Munich, Vienna and Prague, as the kids get older, opportunity like that is hard to come by



Blessed to see family back home in Singapore







and friends too, friends that I grew up with. 



not only in Singapore, but in Grafing, Germany as well



.........................

Travel

Truly blessed to be able to travel to many places in 2013, especially with the guy that I want to grow old with



to new places like Chiang Mai, Rosenheim, Grafing, Vienna, Prague and Denver for the first time, and old places that I love so much like San Francisco, San Diego, Sedona, Aspen, Zion National Park, Bangkok, Singapore, Paris and of course NYC. See post and pictures HERE.


.............................

Movies

And here's the movies I watched in 2013

January 
- Jack Reacher
- Zero Dark Thirty

February 
- Identity Thief

March
 - OZ, the great and powerful

April 
- The Croods
 -42
- Olympus has fallen

May 
- The Great Getsby
-Despicable Me 2

December 
- The book theif
- Savings Mr Banks


as you can tell, not a very big movie goer right?

.....................

Joy

Last but not least, blessed to have this little JOY came into our life September 14

that was then



and this is now



he sure grew! just 2 more weeks, he is going to be an adult, not puppy anymore,  but I think he is just as cute, don't you think?

especially when he is all so focus trying to read and learn, LOL!




Looking back reminds me what a blessed life I have

I am wishing the same for you, my friend...

2013 is over and a new year is waiting for you to create

no matter what you do, where you live

Have an amazing journey in 2014!!!!!!



kirsty

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to share all this wondeful moments of you in the last year

Wish that you can travel so much too in this year and you all stay in best health!
Elma

Sylvia said...

Wonderful year of travel and visiting family and friends, Kirsty! Hope your 2014 is as much fun for you! Happy New Year, again!

Tieva-Design said...

Thank you for sharing your memories with us!

Gabi

Ros Crawford said...

He sure has grown!! What lovely photos ... I hope your 2014 is even better for you ...

Sharon Fritchman said...

Awwww! I just loved visiting your blog this morning! thank you so much for sharing your 2013 in review with all of us! Your pup is absolutely adorable, and I loved seeing and reading everything here! Happy new year!

Unknown said...

First of all happy new year to you and your loved ones Kirsty, may this be a good year for you! Thanks for sharing your life with us, look forward to seeing more of your creations. Take care, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Denise van Deventer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Denise van Deventer said...

Sorry Kirsty, blogger got a bit confused there! Love your review of 2013 and love your photo's! You have a lovely family and are so blessed! Enjoy it all again this year...2014 is going to be great! ;-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loved looking back over the year with you!!! Papi has grown SO MUCH but he is still such a CUTIE!!! I love him!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

So thankful that you are sharing your memories with us. Papi is such a stunning fur baby.

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful review of your year, what a happy,wonderful life you are documenting. Love the doggy!!
all the best in 2014...
hugs
glenda

sandi said...

Oh Kirsty what a great post! Love all the sweet pics and your 'tidbits' of info. Yes, you may not have made as much as you did in the previous year, but you certainly have been busy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy New Year my friend!!!!

Desire Fourie said...

Wow what a wonderful year in review. You were definitely very productive. Your family photos are beautiful.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Stella said...

I had so much fun reading and looking at this post. I have not been around much but finally back to crafting and blogging again. I am so happy for you that you could see your family friends in all sifferent parts of the world. Your dog is a cutie. Happy new year to you and your family. I wish you health and happiness!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

You've achieved so much this year! Lovely photos too! Happy 2014!!!

Davi said...

Lots of lovely photos, your little Pappi has certainly grownup quickly Kirsty!! Wishing you a blessed New Year :)

Tracy said...

That was one full year! Hope 2014 holds as much excitement and good times for you. Hugs!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a awesome year my friend. I LOVE the photos of your pup... Hugs~

Lynnda said...

Thank you for sharing! Great post Kirsty!.... Happy New Year my friend... hugs...x

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a beautiful post, Kirsty! Love your year in review, as it really does showcase all the beautiful and special events and people in your life! SO glad you are feeling better, my friend! And yes, here's to an amazing journey for all of us in 2014!

Linda Breedlove said...

What a wonderful post, Kirsty. Thank you for sharing your world with us!
Hugs!

Unknown said...

A truly blesses year!

Maryana Volkova said...

Love, love this dog!!))))