Friday, June 22, 2012

Berry Card # 1 ~ Just a note from me to you

I make a set of berry card for my sister, here's card #1


using the new PTI label die I just bought




I am entering this card to the challenge at


***  ***  ***

I received this award few days ago


from sweet Shahrul.....

Thank you so much for thinking of me, Shahrul!

A few rules associated with this award;

1. Display the logo (above) in your post.
2. Answer 10 questions about yourself (may borrowed from your nominator, or create your own).
3. Nominate 5 other bloggers, link them in your post, and comment on their blog to announce about the award.
4. Share the love and link the person who nominated you.

So, here are 10 things about me :)

1. My inspirations: Just about anything from magazine cover to things I found in my laundry room
2. My passion: all things crafty from paper, cloth, ink and paint etc
3. Favorite singer: Josh Groban
4. Favorite Author: Paulo Coelho
5. Favorite Color: Purple
6. What I'm listening to right now: Les Petits Riens, Mozart
7. Favorite city: New York City
8. What I do if I'm not making art: Eat, Sleep and Watch TV
9. What I wish to do more: Eat, Sleep and Watch TV (never get enough)
10. Favorite Movie: Willy Wonker and the Chocolate Factory (1971)

I'm passing the award to (in no particular order) -

Sandi from Scrapping as I go
(Elborgi) Emma from Elborgi's Stempelwelt
Jacira from Jacira Scrap
Pat from Nouvelle Vague





15 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh thank you so much Kirsty for the award! I will post it on my blog very soon. How kind to think of me, i have the big head now :)
Your card is fabulous, I love the yummy strawberry and the embossed card.
I hope you have a lovely week-end.
Hugs xx

Audrey Pettit said...

Love, love that sweet berry card, Kirsty! That little berry is adorable and I love the color combo and the embossed dots. So loving the new PTI label die, too!
Congrats on your bloggy award! Well deserved! I got a snicker over your eat, sleep, and watch tv remarks..........that's so what I would say, too. ;)

Lea said...

Very cute! Love the stamped berry and the embossed base!

Pauline said...

Lovely card for your sister Kirsty, a great CAS design.

Unknown said...

Hi there, such an elegant card. Wonderfully clean lines and love the texture with the embossing.

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

Sarah

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Your card is BEAUTIFUL Kirsty!! I loveeeeee the little strawberry!! And loving reading more about you!!!!

Glenda Atkins said...

Sweet card Kirsty and congrats on the award!
glendaxx

Unknown said...

Your card looks so sweet.. Congrats on your award my friend..

Hugs~

Dora said...

Such a sweet card, and love the answers!

Shahrul Niza said...

Oh, how neat that we both love Josh Groban :). Hugs.

Unknown said...

What a lovely and sweet card for your sister Kirsty! Makes me want to eat strawberries now ;-) Congrats on your wonderful award and thank you so much for passing it on to me, too, loved reading some more about you! Enjoy your weekend, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

Stella said...

Á berry sweet card:). Love the polka dots. Congrats on your award; it's fun to read a bit more about you!

Sylvia said...

What a sweet strawberry card, Kirsty, love the pink!

Lynnda said...

Gorgeous CAS card .... I love it!!! Hugs...xoxo

Ros said...

Your list made me smile ... and I love your berry card ... so pretty