Saturday, October 13, 2018

Happy Fall and CCCB 434 ~ Halloween

Happy Fall!!


I know I am late but I just have to tell you that today, here in Vegas, it was COLD.....
I finally need to bring a jacket when I go out, and tomorrow morning I might need my winter hat and gloves when I take Papi to the dog park.... brrrr.......

This week at City Crafter Challenge Blog, the theme is HALLOWEEN! 
Check out challenge details HERE!


as you know, my craft room is still not in full swing, I don't know when it will be since I am working and when I get home, there is just other things to do so I really don't have much time to organize my crafting space yet.
Good things I have a big box of new stuff that I can use for my DT projects for now....


the stickers and border paper I used are the Halloween collection from Paper House Production, I won a prize package last year and this is the first time I open the package, LOL! Oh well, just in time!


I wanted to add sequins onto the card but I can't find them, so I just grab what I can see in my craft room, LOL, which is the studs in a small box that was neglected for a long while, I am sure they are happy that we moved to this new house, other wise they will never ever see day light again, LOL!

I hope you join in the fun at City Crafter Challenge Blog.

Before you go, check out my Crafty Stuff for Sales Page, I update them every week and add new items. Still have tons of things need to get rid in order to have a tiny craft room.






13 comments:

Adam said...

Nice card

Ros Crawford said...

What a fun card Kirsty... Looks like that witch disappeared in a puff! Stay warm my friend!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooo fun! LOVING that background you did!!!!

Tracy said...

LOL I have lots of stuff that hasn't seen the light of day too. Those stickers really make a fun card Kirsty and I like the wash of color.

Mac Mable said...

Such a fun card and the vibrant colours are fabulous....Great scene making too x.

Maria said...

Oh, so fun with the witch hat and witch legs! Fab background, too!

Lucille K said...

Ahhhh, I'm melting. This is what I see your fabulous witch saying. Love the card :)

Marina said...

Lovely, fun card - I was going to say it reminds me of the witch melting in Wizard of Oz, but I can see that Lucille had the same idea!

Dan said...

Way to make your limited supplies work!! A cute card and going to check out the challenge now.

Greta said...

You're so funny, Kirsty! This is one terrific, artistic Halloween card--love it! We're cold at night & warm during the day--just love Fall!

Sylvia said...

Such a fun card, Kirsty, you know how I love Halloween. Cool weather here as well and lots of rain. I need your new address if you are to get a Christmas card this year....Hope your craft room is put back together soon so you can find everything! Happy Monday!

Audrey Pettit said...

Yay, my favorite theme! ;)
Absolutely love your adorable card, Kirsty! That watercolor panel works so perfectly with the witch bits. Reminds me a little bit of the Wicked Witch in the Wizard of Oz melting in the water..
You are doing amazing working with only a partial craft room! It's not stopping you one bit!

Denise van Deventer said...

So cute...love the stockings, boots and hat! The orange watercolour background is super! ;-)