Tuesday, May 8, 2018

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 411 ~ 123 and ABC

This week at City Crafter Challenge Blog, the theme is 123 and ABC, we want to see you used alphabets as your background or focus on ONE number, if you think that is too easy, you are welcome to combine the both.

My card is a birthday card for a 7 year old boy....


both the alphabets and numbers are dies from Papertrey Ink


it actually has a secret message, can you spot it?


Hop over to City Crafter Challenge Blog to see what the CCCB designers have for you!





13 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I see the HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I loveeeeee this! So clever!!!!!!!!!!!

Mac Mable said...

Beautifully CAS, love the hidden message and the stand out number seven x

Adam said...

nice card

Sue Lelli said...

Love how you used the white BG letters and numbers with the colored 7! It really pops!

Greta said...

How clever--love this!

Ros Crawford said...

What a great challenge and a terrific card my friend!!

Marina said...

I love the subtlety of the embossed background - lets the 7 stand out.

Tracy said...

Cute! I like the texture it adds to the card. The polka dot paper for the number is fun.

Sharon Fritchman said...

What a cute card, Kirsty! I love how the "7" pops here! Your design is fabulous!!!!

Kara Lynne said...

Such a clever card, Kirsty, with the happy birthday message written among the letters. That will be one happy seven-year-old boy!

Maria said...

Super fun card! Kirsty! Perfect for a 7-year-old!

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a clever design! I do see your hidden message! 😉

Contagiously Crafty said...

So clever and I love how you took on both challenges. Great card!