Tuesday, February 20, 2018

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 400 ~ Polka Dots

Last week, I went to San Francisco to spent some time with Clare.... we went to my favorite place for clam chowder of course!



the weather was wet but it didn't take away the fun....

by the way, if you celebrate Chinese New Year, Gong Xi Fa Cai to you!


Can you believe City Crafter Challenge Blog is into week 400 this week!


Wow, seems like a loooooog time!!!!

Our challenge this week is Polka Dots, check out challenge details HERE!


there is a bottle of glossy accent sitting on my craft table, the cap is broke and I am afraid it is going to dry up soon, so I pour a ton on this.... LOL!


Do you like it? : )










15 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful card! And nice pictures too
Elma

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the heart! And loving the photos from your trip! SO fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Happy to see you had a wonderful visit with your daughter, Clare! Awesome smiling faces! And, your card with the glossy heart is beautiful! Love the polka dots, too!

Lucille K said...

Love the glossy heart on your pretty card, Kirsty :)

Tracy said...

Cute! Nice touch with the Glossy Accents. :-)

Adam said...

Year of the Dog, I was a dragon

Mac Mable said...

Love the gloss and your very beautiful card. Thank you for sharing the family photos too x

Sue Lelli said...

I LOVE your heart! It looks like candy! Clare is so beautiful! Looks like you had a great time visiting!

Marina said...

OOh it's sooo shiny - looks like jelly - I love it .

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous card for the challenge Kirsty and I love that photo of you and Clare... Love to you both!

Contagiously Crafty said...

Good use for those Glossy Accents! Beautiful card!

Audrey Pettit said...

How pretty! I DO like it! The glossy accents really makes that heart pop here, and I love the ink blending and bits of polka dots, too!
Yay for spending time with Clare in SF! Even with rain, that's a fabulous place to be!

Diane said...

Gorgeous card design and colors Kirsty and what fun pictures.

Hugs Diane

Tieva-Design said...

Wonderful card, I love the colors andmthe heart too
Gabi

Greta said...

Oh what a wonderful card, Kirsty! Fun seeing the San Francisco pictures--wet & cold, I know, but great you could spend time with your daughter!