Tuesday, January 16, 2018

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 395 ~ At the Tearoom

I am back from Hawaii, and I already miss those beautiful islands......


the only bonus back here is that I am with my sweet Papi....


we finally found a good pet sitter, my friend Kim's daughter Adalynn. She loves Papi and come to our house everyday to play with him. I also set up 4 indoor cameras on top of my pet cube, so I can see Papi in every corner, you won't know how much your dog misses you when you are gone until you monitor, it kind of break my heart when I saw him looking at my empty chair and then cried, sometime he even howled, I never really heard Papi howl before, guess he was looking for his pack. Poor boy! : (

............................................



The theme is "At the Tearoom", check out challenge details HERE!




I love tea, and having tea time with girlfriend is the best!


Come on and check out our challenge this week at City Crafter Challenge Blog

Products used -





12 comments:

Mac Mable said...

NO wonder you are missing Hawaii...looks sensational. I bet your cute dog, Papi was so glad to see you back? Sweet card today and love the lemon and tea theme of it x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Glad to hear you are back safe and sound!! Poor Papi! :( I loveeeeeee your card!! That is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Adam said...

I remember when m dog was still alive, she loved my mom. I remember how excited she was when she'd hear her on the other side of the door

Marina said...

What a lovely design and great use of enamel dots.

Lucille K said...

Just love the little tea cups and lemons on your card. And, your little Papi is the sweetest, I know he's happy his little pack is home :)

Contagiously Crafty said...

So delicate and soft. Great card and a great challenge. Going now to check it out.

Anonymous said...

stunning card
Elma

Granmargaret said...

lovely card. Thank you for your comments on my blog.

Greta said...

Fun to see the picture of you & Ros again--just wish I'd been there, too! Can only imagine how wonderful Hawaii was--glad you enjoyed it, Kirsty! That is such an adorable Papi picture--how do you leave him?! I know you got the most joyful welcome home--can't be beat!

Tracy said...

Awww poor fellow. I bet he was so happy to see you. The card is adorable. No better place to experience "tea" than with Ros in England. hugs!

Audrey Pettit said...

Such an adorable card! I love the colorful little tea scene you created, and love the scattering of enamel dot accents, too. So glad you had a wonderful trip and have finally found a good pet sitter. I know that's got to relieve your mind greatly!

Sue Lelli said...

Howling would make me cry, too! LOVE your card and your tea time pic with Ros! One day I will meet you both!