Friday, December 15, 2017

2017 Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Today's card is for 2017 Winter Coffee Lovers Blog hop...



for me... more of a tea lover, I love coffee/tea cup in Japanese style....


these little coffee/tea cups images are so perfect, they are from Altenew, a stamp set called Tea Time.

 

tiny snowflakes and sequins, I love the clean and simple look, what about you?


products used -
Coffee/tea cup stamp set - Altenew "Tea Time"
Sentiment - Altenew "Tea Time"
Frame die - Stamplorations
Snowflake stamps - Papertrey ink







17 comments:

New Creations said...

Simply so beautiful, love the sentiment!

Hetty said...

Beautifully made card!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING those cups and the colors!!!!!!!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful colors and I love the simple elegance of it.

Kara Lynne said...

Beautiful design and colors, Kirsty! Such a wonderful, wintry card!

~amy~ said...

Kirsty, this is so pretty! Love how you've colored those tea cups.

Billie A said...

cute card and fun colors.

MariLynn said...

Very pretty. I love your CAS design. I like CAS, but I'm not very good at it.

Shelly said...

This is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

wonderful cards!
Elma

Lisa said...

Very pretty! And so true... love this!

Tieva-Design said...

Soooo cool!
Gabi

Contagiously Crafty said...

I also love the little tea cups. The color scheme is also very nice - cool tones to offset the warm thoughts! Pretty!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh so adorable! How I wish I could take tea with yo again... Maybe one day

Maria said...

Wonderful little tea cups in lovely color for your sweet CAS card, Kirsty!

Greta said...

Absolutely beautiful card, Kirsty! I do love the fresh, clean look & those sweet cups! Congrats on another win at SSS! Looks like you don't have to have time to create in order to win! Thank you for the lovely card. Wishing you & your family including Papi, of course, a wonderful holiday season! Hugs, Greta

Art By Wanda said...

What a sweet card!!!!