Friday, November 17, 2017

The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2017

This is the first time I participated in The 25 Days of Christmas Tags by Tracey McNeedly. There are wonderful tags created everyday for this occasion, it is fun and very inspiring! You can find direct link up HERE!



I want to make as many tags as possible but unfortunately, time is an issue for me, I tried my best to come up with the first one (hopefully there will be more in the coming days)

My tag was inspired by Amy Kolling on Day 6 post

See Amy's original post HERE!

 

you can also check out The 25 Days of Christmas Tags Day 6 post HERE!

I have a couple of Christmas stamp and die set from lil' inker Designs, hoard them for a while now and just can't wait to ink them....




I love those little mittens, hat and snowflakes.....



silver, red and blue inks were used on these, and I backed them with silver glitter paper, the tag die is product of Papertrey Ink.

I hope to find more time this coming weeks to make more tags, stop by Tracey's blog to check out The 25 days of Christmas tags.






13 comments:

Diane said...

Super cute and sparkly tags Kirsty.

Hugs Diane

Adam said...

cute tags

Greta said...

Darling tags, Kirsty! I love the colors & your stamping is great!

Beverly S. said...

Sweet tags...love the stamping and the scalloped bottom on your tags.

Anonymous said...

they are all beautiful!
Elma

Yoonsun Hur said...

Hi Kirsty!!

Congratulations!! You are a winner from my Altenew November Release Blog Hop post. Kirsty, to claim your prize($30 Altenew gift card), please email Altenew at winner@altenew.com

Congrats again and have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Yoonsun

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi Kirsty! Thanks so much for your visit to my blog! And I want to tell you how much I love your gorgeous tags! What a great idea - to create 25 days of Christmas tags!!!! HUGS!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS! LOVING those mittens and hats!!!!!!!!!

cm said...

Mittens and toques: perfect for the delightful wintry wonderlands you've created! Gorgeous tags! Thank you so much for sharing these gems in Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags gallery!
~carol

Davi said...

Very pretty Kirsty,,,love the silver :)

Ros Crawford said...

So cute and really elegant!

Audrey Pettit said...

Super adorable tags, Kirsty! I love those wee bitty images, and LOVE the color combo that you used! Beautiful detail with the backing of glitter paper, too!

Contagiously Crafty said...

Glittery fun! Great tags, Kirsty, plus they look easy to make multiples. Nice.