Tuesday, September 19, 2017

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 380 ~ Apples Everywhere

This week at....



The theme is Apples Everywhere, check out challenge details HERE!


I used a very old PTI stamp set....


the sentiment is also from PTI, the card base die is from MFT.



Come play along with us!


Speaking of apples, I have been making these apple cozy on my trips, road trips or the long 17 hours flight to Singapore.... I made 28 of them so far


my aim is to get to 25 by end of the school year, and I am giving one each to the students in my class this year, I guess I have no problem reaching that target! : )








11 comments:

Adam said...

cute card

Tieva-Design said...

That´s what it lookes like last sunday, when we pickes the apples in my dads garden... wonderful card.
Gabi

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Your card is gorgeous! LOVING the apples!! And loving that cozy!!! HOW FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kara Lynne said...

Your apples look so life-like - beautiful coloring, Kirsty! Your card design is fantastic too. I love how you placed your sentiments and balanced them with the striped paper on the other side. Wow, those apple cozies are so sweet, and I can't believe you are making 25 of them!

Contagiously Crafty said...

Fantastic card, Kirsty. Love it when we use our oldies, but goodies in the stash. Cute cozy also. You're well on your way to finishing your goal. Keep it up.

Tracy said...

That cozy is the cutest thing and your card is lovely. The multicolored apples look so realistic. Hugs!

Ros Crawford said...

I still have the apple cozy you sent me, never did I think I would be able to crochet too back then! I love the little leaf you added. I love your card Kirsty... It's so pretty and fresh and beautifully done... Thinking of you and I will email when I get a chance... Take care my friend

Lucille K said...

Wonderful card, Kirsty and I just love the little apple cozy :)

Greta said...

What a cute project for your students, Kirsty! Love your fresh, modern card!

Maria said...

Awesome card with the basket of apples! Love the soft background with the sentiments, too! And, how creative is your apple cozy...so fun!!

Audrey Pettit said...

That card is so sweet! I love the apple basket! And the soft text stamping on the background is so fun and eye catching!
Your apple cozies are super duper cute, too! What a fun project!