Tuesday, June 27, 2017

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week #368 ~ Let's go outside and play!

I don't know about you, but I really don't like the heat, even it is dry heat in Vegas, 110 and above is really no fun at all, I am glad that I am not a outdoor person, I don't do a lot of outdoor activity at all, but someone I know does.... She loves golf, so my card this week is for her!

 

the theme for the challenge over at City Crafter Challenge Blog this week is....

Let's go outside and play! Without a doubt, Golf is sure an outdoor sport.



I hope you could join in the fun this week at City Crafter Challenge Blog, we have a new DT on board, hop over to check it out!




14 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Well she will love this! Super sweet!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Did you see we reached 120 here last week?!?!!?!? UGH! I hate it here! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee your card though!! That golfer is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stella said...

A touch of nostalgic and vintage; such a lovely card. And I am in awe of the font of your sentiment!

Maria said...

Wonderful image of lady playing golf, Kirsty! The recipient will love this fun pretty card! Hope the heat improves for you. It's much cooler here, so we did much needed yard work this afternoon.

Greta said...

Lovely retro looking card--perfect for a lady golfer! I can't even imagine being where you are, Kirsty--hot enough up here!

Anonymous said...

wonderful card!
elm,a

Marina said...

So lovely to tailor-make a card for a friend- this is a lovely vintage look, and that little tab is perfect.

Tracy said...

Cool card! I'm not much of an outdoors person either. Stay cool. Hugs!

Tieva-Design said...

Very lovely vintagecard.
Gabi

Contagiously Crafty said...

This card is a fantastic play with pattern. That focal image is superb as well! Great card, Kirsty.

Audrey Pettit said...

I am with you about the heat! We have terrible heat and humidity here in NC, and I was hoping to escape that during our CA stay.... but it was just as bad out there! It was 110 degrees up in Mount Shasta even! Probably the only time in my life I will be that hot and still be standing in snow!
LOVE your fun birthday card! I truly love the vintage design to this and love that fun image and all those lovely layers!

Sylvia said...

Such a fun card, Kirsty, love the subdued colors!

Sue Lelli said...

Pretty vintage golfer! Fab card!

Denise van Deventer said...

Wow...love this card! The vintage look is right up my alley! Soooo fabulous! ;-)