Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Share Handmade Kindness Week 4 and MFT Color Challenge 33

When I do my regular web browsing this morning, I realized that I will miss the challenge deadline for MFT color challenge 33 if I let this post go on pre-scheduled time, so..... I am posting my card for



and combine it with.....



here's the color palette for MFT color challenge 33


this card is going to my blog friend Dawn.....


Dawn and I met "online", and we were going to be penpal but the plan didn't carry out as we are both busy.....


but we visit each other's blog every now and then and we also share the same love for project life journaling....


so my card to Dawn is also going along with some PL goodies, which we also talked about exchanging some time ago but didn't carry out the plan.



so Dawn, I hope you don't read this post before the goodies arrived, LOL!




Since I posted twice today, if you are looking for City Crafter Challenge Blog post, click HERE!



12 comments:

Davi said...

Awesome card Kirsty!! I love the green and burgundy together and the fun shaker! The white flower is a pretty embellie ;)

Anonymous said...

fabulous card!
elma

Tieva-Design said...

Awesome card, love it.
Gabi

Ros Crawford said...

How lovely!! Your card is beautiful as is your kindness!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I love the colors! I am sure she will love it!!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous Card Kirsty!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours~

Stella said...

Kirsty thinking of your friend is so so sweet. I love your card with that fab shaker element and sharing some of your PL goodies is such a lovely idea!

Adam said...

nice card

Contagiously Crafty said...

Beautiful. I really like the color combination. Not one I'd normally pick, but just perfect here. Love the shaker element.

Lynette Jacobs said...

Love the texture of your card...and the shaker box...too cute.

Audrey Pettit said...

Such an awesome card! I LOVE your little round shaker window, and the colors against the white are SO striking!!

Greta said...

What a neat card--Dawn will love it!