Sunday, August 30, 2015

Our Beautiful World 112 ~ Beads

This week at



The word picked by Mandaysea is

BEADS

I don't know how this week had gone by, guess it is all those teacher's meeting and scheduling, plus I am back teaching on Saturdays again, sigh...... my friend Nancy keep calling me for help, the Saturday chinese school she is teaching desperately needs teacher this year, and just because Nancy is my substitute teacher while I am away, I felt that I need to do something for her, so..... here we go again, back to waking up early on Saturdays...... besides that, the school also wanted me to do a paper crafting class, so you can imagine how much time I put into preparation and meetings this week.

I have no time to take and upload photos, so I dig one out from my folders, here you go...


here's another one, beads on my sweater


ahhhh...... is winter here yet?

We do want you here in Las Vegas, it is 114F today, HOT!

Come join in the fun at


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

be sure winter will come soon:-)
here is at time also very warm temperature
Have a great day
Elma

♥ Mary Janes TEAROOM said...

Your cardigan looks so pretty with the sprinkling of beads, Kirsty!
We're approaching the end of summer in our corner and it's been quite cloudy and humid....no sunshine!
Have a lovely new week,
Susan x

Ros Crawford said...

Super photos ... You can have our cool weather if you like? I hope you manage to get some rest soon my friend

Manuela said...

Hope the winter gives us time..
great shots! Enjoy the paper crafting class

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

The heat is killing me too .. you know our temps are about the same as yours, I keep WISHING for November!! :) I love love love your photos!! Gorgeous!! And good luck with the class prep!!!!!

Contagiously Crafty said...

Lovely photos, if a bit rushed in your busy schedule. I can over commit too, so I feel for you, even when all are good choices. Wishing you productivity this week!

Stella said...

We had an a-ma-z-i-n-g weekend with perfect sunny weather. I guess I am lucky:)
Your take on the prompt is lovely; I Love that sweater!

Take care; hope you can find some time to relax.
XX

Lux G. said...

Winter or not, these look pretty.

Sylvia said...

Love the photo you chose, Kirsty, love the one out of your folder as well! No fun getting up on Saturday morning for sure! Happy Monday, maybe it is a sleep in day!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, you sure are busy, my friend! And 114F? Yuck!
Love your beaded photos, though. And hoping for cooler fall weather coming your way soon! :)

Unknown said...

Very nice photos! Have a wonderful autumn, Kirsty! ))

JD/ Jill said...

Your photos are great and I like this week's prompt...
Maybe I'll try to join in this week.

Hope things slow down a bit for you...(especially you can find more time to create!)

Maria said...

Beautiful photos of beads! Whew, 114 is very hot there. We got warmer weather here, too. But, it should cool back down again soon. I'm just waiting for the first frost due to allergies!:-)Have a great week!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Two fab examples for the bead challenge! Love your sweater!

Greta said...

Beautiful beads, Kirsty! Sorry about your schedule. I'm looking forward to retirement & no more Saturdays!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Cool pics! I thought it was hot in SW Texas at 95, so no more complaining from me. Blessings!

Lorraine said...

I love mixing beads with wire. Especially those holiday garlands. And the sweet beading on your sweater is delightful.