Friday, July 27, 2012

Make your postman smile......


Just a few weeks ago, I play along with Kissinia's Mail Exchange 2012

The idea is to decorate your envelope, maybe that could make your postman smile, don't you think?

Alright, you can read about the original post on Kissinia's blog HERE!

I received this beautifully done envelope from Kissinia


came with it, 3 more envelopes for me to decorate and send it out

Kissinia also include this wonderful creation of hers in the envelope


Thank you so much Kissinia, for the lovely envelope and tag, but most of all, thanks for spending time to organized the Mail Exchange 2012, I had lots of fun!

Now that I have 3 envelopes decorated and sent it out yesterday

to

Kissinia of course....

and

Sandi, whom I learn about the Mail Exchange from....

and one more is going to 

a special friend

who always there to lend a listening ear

when my days aren't so pretty

Thank you my dear friend!


I will post my decorated envelop soon after my recipients got them and I hope you would find some time to pop over to Kissinia's Blog, not sure if the Mail Exchange is still going on, but a visit there is surely worth the trip as Kissinia has some wonderful art work on her blog.



13 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

What a nice gift you recieved from Kissinia! The envie is awesome -- never saw one quite like it before -- very unique.

Lynnda said...

YAy... happy mail... Lucky you Kirsty...its gorgeous... hugs...xoxo

Anonymous said...

can belive that he smiled- such nice mail isnt often!
Elma

Unknown said...

So you had envelopes too. This is gorgeous. can't wait to see how you've decorated your envelopes. I'll start mine very soon :)
Thank you for always leaving sweet comments on my blog.
Hugs xx

Ros Crawford said...

What a fun exchange ... I love your pretty gift from Kissinia to ... I have no doubt that you will make wonderful decorated envelopes ... Have a happy day!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yay for happy mail!! I loveeeeeeeeee what she sent you... BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, what a great idea! Really looking forward to seeing your decorated envelopes. :)

Evelin said...

what an awesome idea! :)

Evelin said...

what an awesome idea! :)

jacirascrap said...

Maravilhoso e divertido envelope voce ganhou! Que seus amigos se alegrem com a sua criação também!

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the decorated envelope, super idea!

Unknown said...

Such happy post Kirsty, that envelope is gorgeous!!
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Now that sound like a fun exchange.. Kissinia envelope looks great. I can't wait to see yours..

Hugs~