I've missed a few of Jingle Belles challenge and that is not a good thing, my aunt was here 2 weeks ago and she actually love my holiday cards and brought "a few" back, so now I am left with....... I don't even want to count, with december getting closer, I better work harder on those Christmas cards....
This week at Jingle Belles
I'm dreaming of a PINK christmas
and the best part is
with every pink christmas card that gets linked up, Stephanie and Lauren will each donate a dollar to Susan g. Komen for the cure, that is definitely a good cause we should all support, so here's my pink christmas card
Hope you stop by Jingle Belles and join in the fun!
I received this TAG from sweet Linda
thanks Linda for your sweet thought, and I am suppose to list ten things about myself...
1. I love to eat, sleep but I hate that my weight is 95 (I do have good news though, I just lose 5 lbs and standing at 90 this morning, my target is 88)
2. My favorite food is potato, especially french fries and chips (how could I not putting on weight, the potato is to be blamed)
3. I am an night owl, usually go to bed around 2 am and I love sleeping till 11 am, so don't ever call me in the morning unless the house is on fire.
4. My dream is to live at least 6 months each in Paris, Japan and Thailand, I've been to all these places but I WANT to live there, not just visit.
5. I love the oceans, always dream to live by one but too bad, I am in the desert right now and live by the mountain (I did have the opportunity to lived by the Atlantic ocean once though, that was by the Jersey Shores, was short but great)
6. I am a perfectionist, and I slowly realized I was very hard on myself, and learn not to use "I SHOULD" as much as I used to.
7. I slept through almost every movie in my life with the exception with just a few - Willie Wonker and his chocolate factory, Toy Story, Julie and Julia, Serendipity, Vicky Christina Barcelona, Big Fish, The series of unfortunate event.....hey, I actually have quite a few to name, why my husband and children always "clapped" for me if they see me went through a movie without closing my eyes?
8. My husband thought that I was a princess my pass life but I thought I was a Japanese soldier in War World 2, I am very font of anything Japanese, I was mistaken as Japanese numerous time, even in Japan, I begin the love for the language at age 16, and picked up the language in just 2 months at age 42, I jumped at any tiniest sound, my husband knock at the wall lightly if he enters my craft room and I still jump every single time, he said he doesn't know what else to do
9. I am a big APPLE fan, still mourning the loss of Steve Jobs
10. I am a cry baby, big time!!!!
Whew... is this the longest post I ever written?
Now to pass the tag along to five other blogging buddies...
Thanks for staying........