Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Project 365 ~ Picture from Albuquerque ~ and 3 blog awards

I know I am so behind with my project 365, here you go

Day 42 (Oct 9, 2010)
Broken heart in the desert.......(not mine though)


Day 43 (Oct 10, 2010)


Some pictures from my trip to Albuquerque and Sante Fe this past weekend


Day 44 (Oct 11, 2010)
 I just love these South West colors, so rich, so festive!


Day 45 (Oct 12, 2010)

Day 46 (Oct 13, 2010)

Day 47 (Oct 14, 2010)

I took a lot of pictures this time with my new lens, so I'll be back for more picture from the South West trip.

******

{BLOG AWARDS from lovely sweet blog friends....}

Ok, I have been holding these back for a few days by now, my blog is usually pre-scheduled, like 3-4 days in advance, so when I received these, I really need to find a slot that is much later.



Lovely Sonia pass this along to me, thanks Sonia!


the rules -
1. Thank the person that passed this to you
Thank you once again Sonia, you are so sweet


2. Copy the award to your blog
yes, posted and on the side bar as well


3. Share three things that you enjoy doing
Crafting of course!
Sleeping
LOL! (I am serious, just love doing this)


4. Pass the award to five others
Well, you all know this is the hardest part, because sometime we just don't want to make anyone upset as we really cannot keep up with all the records, you know, the old age thing..... but I am going to be sporting and join in the fun anyway. So don't get mad at me if I did not mention your name, I might have earlier on some other awards, this doesn't mean I don't care for you. And please don't get mad at me if I pass this to you now, it is just for fun and please don't feel obligated to do anything, remember, this is just for fun.


Ok, the five blogger I can think of now are


Helen Tilbury - back at you my dear friend! thanks for the other award


Lynnda Hosni - love her beautiful LO


Steph - love her shabby goodness creation


Ira - wonderful creation and one funny gal, fun fun fun!


Lori Hairston - my Pixie gal and lovely vintage goodness creation


Five already? why so fast, I have a longer list....
never mind, one more chance




Isn't that a cute award? BLOG BUDDIES, don't we all have a long list
Thanks Helen, for this cute one!


Well, great, this one I get to chose 6 blog buddies


1. Tracy - I wanna build a memory


2. Sonia - Sonia Studio 60


3. Stella - A little big of the things I enjoy


4. Joanna K - Under a creative spell


5. Lauren Bergold (my pixie gal) - All the good blog names were taken


6. Colleen Dietrich - Dietrich Design




Don't go yet, one more.....




Just received this from Ira, so I am adding this on to the above two (which was pre-scheduled)
Thanks Ira, and I am passing this on to the girls with attitude (good one!)
June and Janet


Alright ladies, take it, keep it, pass it along (only if you wish), or just smile and know that you are a great blog buddy to me, thanks for visiting me, and always leave sweet comment, that means a lot to me, thank you all!!!!


Just got home late last night and have no time to craft yet, maybe tomorrow I'll have a little new creation to show here at this little blog of mine!


Some links that you might be interested


My GIVEAWAY post
(till Nov 13)


Pixie Dust Paperie 
(a new project everyday)


The Pixie Shop
(November kit "snow shoe" and other new items)


City Crafter Challenge Blog
(This week's theme is THANK YOU)






12 comments:

Lynnda said...

Thank you for sharing tose gorgeous pictures Kirsty... they are just lovely taken!!...Auuuw thank you so much for thinking of ME... I totally appreciate.... sending big hugs and kisses...xx

Stella said...

Kirsty your pictures are stunning; it must have been great to be there.....
And the award; you are such a sweetie; thank you so much. It's so appreciated.
Hugs and love,
Stella

~* steph :) *~ said...

fabulous photos, i love those chili peppers! so vibrant!
thanks for the award, you're a sweetie, kirsty! love ya and love your work!
have a wonderful wednesday and i hope this message finds you well during your travels!
*hugs* steph :)

Unknown said...

your pictures are great, and thank you so much for the award, a little boost always helps..

Deb Hickman said...

Fabulous photo's what great colours you've got a very good eye . There are so many places in the U.S I want to visit after seeing your photo's that's another place on the list. Your home town is top of the list !!!

Ros said...

Fabulous pictures Kirsty ... the colours are stunning

Ella Swan said...

Congratulations Kirsty - you are one popular girl! Love the photos of Alberquerque - always laugh at that mouthful of a name!

Tracy said...

Great photos Kirsty! Boy if you don't want to see dried chili peppers you'd better not go to Albuquerque huh. LOL
Thanks so much for the award. You're such a sweetie. :)
So glad to have you back! Hugs!

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

These are gorgeous pictures today, Kirsty. I want to go for a short holiday right now ;)
Have a happy day xxx

Unknown said...

Your photo's look wonderful. How exciting a new lens.. I just love all the vivid colors. Congrats on your awards..

Hugs, Linda

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

your photos are amazing!! :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Like, how did I miss this Blog Buddies award you bestowed upon me, Kirsty?? I was just "googling" my name, and found this post of yours! Thank you soooo much! I've made note of this to do a proper thank you on my blog soon. So glad you thought of me!! Big hugs.